RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who's the Illest POET on this site. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192033)

~*Khatharsis*~ 05-23-05 06:56 AM

Who's the Illest POET on this site.

hey. i would like to know who currently is the illest poet on this site. if you dont have anything nice to say. dont say shit. but those of you who are going to be of good assistance then leave who you think is.

Fracture 05-23-05 07:07 AM

Just look in the poetic scriptures forum & you decide for yourself.

Tremendous 05-23-05 08:06 AM

i dought its the real Fracture if so whats ya aim

Fracture 05-23-05 08:15 AM

The "real" Fracture?! Link me.

TeamOne 05-23-05 08:30 AM

thinkin the same shit as Trem

Suffering Bob 05-23-05 08:33 AM

*Changed the name* to stop confusion..

Tremendous 05-23-05 08:38 AM

I can tell if you battle someone if your the real Fracture

Suffering Bob 05-23-05 08:41 AM

I'm not the real Fracture. I don't even know who he is. But since it's confusing I retired that name. But who is he?

E.C 05-23-05 09:09 AM

lol u changed your name to that haha dope name... i think fracture must be an ill poet or summet lol....

Suffering Bob 05-23-05 09:14 AM

lol I figured this is a unique name. Trem, link me!

La Cosa Nostra 05-23-05 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture
The "real" Fracture?! Link me.

Dude on bboys and rm..
Hes the one trying to push the lil text revolution thingo where there not using punchlines..
*Shrugs*

Oh and btw, to the maker of this thread.. I'm guessing your talking about battling poetry?
Can I just say that battling poetry is the weakest excuse of pety bullshit I've ever seen in my life.. Poetry is meant to be something you write because you feel a strong emotion you want to get accross in words.. Poetry isnt something you write to a topic and anyone who does probably has no idea what their doing.. And you know what, generally most of the kids that only battle poetry on net sites do that because they either cant flow or just cant write rap full stop.. Because a lot of kids just write topicals with a lot of gay words and no flow..

Tell you what, pick your act up, learn to do a proper rap track to a topic..
Then I might think about battling you.

E.C 05-23-05 10:10 AM

haha... do u have to be so harsh?? but it was funny though and true

MyNamesGrafhYall 05-23-05 10:11 AM

Datz Dope, Becuz He Iz Right Fo Really Real Peoplez, Cha'll Write Poetry Battlez Becuz U Cant Rap, An Poetry Is uppose 2 Be An Emotional Expression Thru Written Wordz, Not 2 Battle Each Other, I Wouldnt Kno Where 2 Start As 2 Voting On Poetry

Spoken Word is Bond 05-23-05 12:42 PM

Poetry can be competitive. What do you think poetry slams are?
They have competitions all over the country all of the time. And i'm
willing to bet some of the people who write poetry on here or anywhere
for that matter could flow better than 2/3 of you kids.

50Cal. 05-23-05 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhAoZ ThEoRy
Datz Dope, Becuz He Iz Right Fo Really Real Peoplez, Cha'll Write Poetry Battlez Becuz U Cant Rap, An Poetry Is uppose 2 Be An Emotional Expression Thru Written Wordz, Not 2 Battle Each Other, I Wouldnt Kno Where 2 Start As 2 Voting On Poetry

i got more tracks in audio then you got text drops homo :nono: im the best r.v poet and id sun you so shut the fuck up homo seventhird also does poetry as does calamity idiot :nono: