RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   L.Veracity hatin ass (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192753)

NewKid 05-27-05 10:55 PM

L.Veracity hatin ass

y dis ugli ass brawd hatin on me she mad cuz i told lady fiya nobodi cared bout her gettin married n everi since she started gettin on mah case doin hate votes n shit look u ugli as hell 1st off 2nd off get of mah dikk 3rd stop bein a lesbo it aint kool on ya part finally u look like a talkin geico RoFl get da fukk out of hurr

L. Veracity 05-28-05 06:28 PM

WTF?...kyd, you aren't that important, I didn't even remember you were the same person from LF's thread so get over yourself...if yuo're trash (which you are) and I voTed against you, then it's because you didn't (and don't) deserve voTes because your verse sucked, which it did...

so again, get over ya trash ass "textcee" self...

oh yeah, it's "gecko" retard, "geico" is the name of the insurance company on the commercials you dumb fag..and for the record, I'm not a lesbian and voTing against you once isn't continuous hate voTes...but hey, if you had better bars on your battles I wouldn't need to voTe against you know would I? :thumbup:

Ms. Get Gully 05-29-05 05:07 PM

LOL@his attempt to talk shit ..ahahhahahahha ..that was almost cute...shoulda got the kodak out lol

Know-Gimix 05-29-05 06:58 PM

lol, don't worry kid, you'll learn to ignore the Douche Squad

Tremendous 05-29-05 07:06 PM

I care about Lady Fiya getting married, Now i gotta find someone else to get itimate with

M-Eazy 05-29-05 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
LOL@his attempt to talk shit ..ahahhahahahha ..that was almost cute...shoulda got the kodak out lol

Yo, who asked you to come in here and speak? Raise yo hand before you speak to anyone on RV!

:thumbup:

V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A 05-30-05 05:18 AM

Quote:
lol, don't worry kid, you'll learn to ignore the Douche Squad

don't worry, one day u'll learn how to rap and ya bitch'll learn how to sing

L. Veracity 05-30-05 07:04 PM

eeeghh, I'll admit that he can rap, but he ain't like "OMG" or nuffin'...just another netcee :thumbup:

and most definetly, the ho can niether sing nor rap...

Dervla 05-30-05 07:07 PM

Wha?.....Lady fiyah put out a thread saying she's getting married?.....WTF THIS AINT NO LADY FIYAH FAN CLUB SITE.....WTF?...Like who cares keep that to your self.....

L. Veracity 05-30-05 07:17 PM

blah blah blah, this is about his beef with me not her, concentrate, lol...

whoop_a_hoes_ass 05-31-05 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artÃ-stica~Mente
Wha?.....Lady fiyah put out a thread saying she's getting married?.....WTF THIS AINT NO LADY FIYAH FAN CLUB SITE.....WTF?...Like who cares keep that to your self.....

ha well it's her business, she must not be scared to post it. So, some people just need to get over it, i guess. She probably excited, i would be excited too as long as she post it somewhere that's not titled Tourney, Battles, or Emcee Introductions then oh well, whatever, but erm to the topic at hand.

Solution = blacklist anybody you don't like. That's simple, and you won't ever have to post a thread like this again.