RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   wordness.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193070)

Germ 05-30-05 02:00 AM

wordness....

just something i made when i was bored......leave some feed if ya could :shoot:

Paranoid 05-30-05 09:52 AM

i like the bg and how the pic blends in to it.

word nice sig.

Graphical 05-30-05 10:12 AM

that font on the text is like a grunge font so it doesnt fitm the effects on it seems bad also, make it bigger too

Elegiac 05-30-05 11:34 AM

Nice! You elevated madly. Brushings not bad and the blending is ok too. Next try and woork on multi color.

.Eternal. 05-30-05 01:27 PM

woah u could make sigs?.....work on ya colors

.Barz Of Steel. 05-30-05 02:42 PM

Pretty decent...Keep elevatin homie

Germ 05-30-05 03:27 PM

thanks for the props, yeah...i made this multi-colored one today....text is crap i know, it was pissin me off so i just left it

Germ 06-04-05 03:59 AM

fuckin' rev eh.

iLL Deuce 06-04-05 01:19 PM

yea, basically what everyone has already said...it looks good excpet the text. just work on that and you've got a very nice sig.

Sean Gunner 06-06-05 05:35 PM

Ya, your like me, you can do some good stuff, but text is a prob. Pretty decent man, original.

Delphia Dahmer 06-06-05 05:43 PM

boo...they suck

xFuture Rainx 06-06-05 06:12 PM

its iight..bending is ok makes it look like the guy is burstin wit the bg...nyce..txt yea...wat every1 else sed..needs sum work..change the color or sumthin lol props tho

Germ 06-06-05 06:28 PM

^ wow, i just made a sig with that pic in it

and yeah, i dont give a fuck about text anymore......because people judge that shit the most, which means they are extremely picky, so i just go by what the fuck i like, word

Delphia Dahmer 06-06-05 06:47 PM

no one ever goes by text the most, fool.

1. text is TOO OFTEN used as the focal point, so of course it gets all the attention.
2. Most text sucks, so of course it will be the center of criticism.
3. If you want to think that you sucking typography makes you cool, because YOU thinks it dope, then be my guest, but it doesnt mean it really is.

and another point. How does judging text, make you extremely picky?

Germ 06-06-05 09:48 PM

^ because the majority of the feed left on pieces, are just on text....and i like how you're making a big deal outta this....me sucking at text, i could really care less since i just piss around on PS when i'm bored, and that is your opinion....you don't need to repeat it since i already stated; i don't care what my text looks like, i usually just do it once and save the piece......

i dont give a fuck about text anymore......because people judge that shit the most

^ that basically sums everything up, and sums up your points too......so no need for your last point............but whatever, not really picky, more demanding for text

whatever, this is pretty fruitless arguing