RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Favorite Kind of Girl... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193161)

Bangalore 05-30-05 06:04 PM

Favorite Kind of Girl...

i was thinkin....i'm most attracted to italian girls wit blue eyes, or green...that tan skin...dark brown hair nice smile...thats the kind of girl that jus gets me going ... yum..but pussy is pussy..i'm just picky bout my females...no ugly bitches..standards..like dance team girls almost all of them girls is yummy... same with the volleyball team ... yum... :thumbup:

Immense 05-30-05 06:07 PM

i like mixed race...like alot of gurls from my way are like half white/half jamaican...so yer,they jus got that nice chocolately coloured skin,DAMN sexy.

italian gurls are nice too.i like darker gurls way better than blondies.that dark complextion just gets me ya know.

Sean Gunner 05-30-05 06:09 PM

Boo at volleyball. Most of the chicks round her who play volleyball are ugly as hell. I prefer shorter girls with blue or green eyes, and a innoecent attitude, till we are alone. :evilgrin:

Bangalore 05-30-05 06:09 PM

werd those half i know this half phillipino half hatian girl she is gorgeous ...and she is funny as hell lol...but werd to the mixed girls

.Barz Of Steel. 05-30-05 06:09 PM

I love light-skinned african american females...They all have really nice hair and are fine as fuck!!

Plus they got that fire ass pussy!!!!

Cocaine 05-30-05 06:09 PM

meh if she fine she fine.. i have no preference.. theres fine blondes.. fine tan skinned.. fine black.. meh i dont mind.. as long as they nice..

CounTREE Jay 05-30-05 06:11 PM

ASIANS!

Yea, and other hott girls too, but damn them asians, they get me goin'.

-CJ-

Sylint 05-30-05 06:11 PM

I like white girls or mixed raced girls . Fulfilling my sexual needs . I only go for girls that have a sense of humour, otherwise I get bored easy if we aint fucking .

Logic The Goonie 05-30-05 06:12 PM

A latina, about 5'9", with long-ish hair, not REALLY long. Athletic build, with brown eyes and nice eyelashes and thick lips. And a booty.

*creams*

Immense 05-30-05 06:21 PM

^^lmao at *creams*

and word to asians,they some fine ass asians...

Grave Digger 05-30-05 06:23 PM

Italian girls with blue eyes? < ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, ahahahaa

Enygma 05-30-05 06:25 PM

I get in different moods from time to time on shich kind of girls I am into, but the ones that I can alway get a nice chubby from are pale, freckled, redheads............I don't know what it is about them, but they really get me going :thumbup:™

Bangalore 05-30-05 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Italian girls with blue eyes? < ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, ahahahaa

u'd be surprised how many there are... tons here in minnesota

MC Firetruck 05-30-05 06:29 PM

Sorry, I'm a mysogonist.

Grave Digger 05-30-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
u'd be surprised how many there are... tons here in minnesota

r you serious? rofl, I seen no itialian girls with bleu eyes in my life