RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Need Some Personal Help! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193506)

Ghost 06-01-05 05:19 PM

Need Some Personal Help!

Yo Mayne My GIRL Was Telling me a couple of weekz ago that she was gon get my name tattoed on her right!then all of a sudden she comes up to my door step with my FCKIN NAME tattoed on her NECK! :shocked: N NOW Shez tellin me if i dont get her name tattoed on me that shez gon Leave me!LoL!So Im Just Thinkin About Getting her initialz On me Wrist her Innitialz Are ( M.e.J )=Mellissa Elizabeth Juarez!So Should I or Make the Bytch Feel Stupid N Leave Her With My name On her Neck?! :help: :banghead:

Conqlusion 06-01-05 05:20 PM

Make her feel stupid you idiot.

Tremendous 06-01-05 05:24 PM

If your in love get the initials...but I would like for the fake tatooes that you put water on and hold it down, and put those on my arm..so every time I meet another girl, I can just wash it off..... or get very small words put on my dick so i could put words in her mouth

WERD 06-01-05 05:29 PM

perminate marker, werd

Murdah.txt 06-01-05 05:29 PM

dont get no ink sayin a bitchesd name or youll never get another hoe
let her look dikk happy

Ghost 06-01-05 06:21 PM

LoL YEH YEH i Feel Ya But thats Why i said *Iniitals* But Then AGian im Not Sure!n NAW im not in ~Love~ but I Do Really Like Here weve Been 2gether 6 n a half months n she already gots my name on her neck!?LoL@Permanent MARKER!But Shell Make Sure If Its PERMANENT marker cuz she aint stupid!n every now n then we Take Showerz 2gether!LoL!But HOLLA N im out!

Daubs 06-01-05 06:49 PM

if u can see it lastin, get one like on the top of our arm...otherwise dont.

Viva 06-01-05 07:08 PM

yeah if u see it lastin get it small and sumwhere not noticable like i duno, the inside of ur ankle or sumthin lol n then tell her if she asks about it 'i always wanted to get a tattoo there' n lmao at ur crazy girl gettin that done witout properly talkin to u about it, oh and if girls ask in the future about it say 'she broke my heart and i got it done to remind myself not to let girls do that to me again' or sumthin stupid like that, we girls luv that sort of stuff lol

Logic The Goonie 06-01-05 07:11 PM

I would die if she got a temp tatoo and makes you get a real one on your neck. lmfaoooo

but think of something clever her initials could be and get it on your wrists or somewhere else not noticeable.

C.March 06-01-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
If your in love get the initials...but I would like for the fake tatooes that you put water on and hold it down, and put those on my arm..so every time I meet another girl, I can just wash it off..... or get very small words put on my dick so i could put words in her mouth

get very small words put on my dick so i could put words in her mouth

^^^ ahahahahahhahahh fuckin jokes

Sean Gunner 06-01-05 07:43 PM

I doubt she's gonna leave you. I mean, what kind of idiot gets a tattoo of your name then leaves you?

Dabatos 06-01-05 07:51 PM

don't do it... cuz most ppl don't stay together forever

jay 06-02-05 10:26 AM

jus get those tattoos that come off after like 6 months n if u still together get it done again for the 6 months n keep doin that shit till your married cause then if u break up u know its off in a few months

B-MAC 06-02-05 10:34 AM

OMG.. She would be pretty stupid to leave you now.. Its Obvious shes not very bright or she is pretty young.. Just remember every time she looks in the mirror the first thing she is going to think of is you.. Damn G.. use this to your advantage.. YOU Officaly own her now.. lol

50Cal. 06-02-05 10:51 AM

Idiot She Cant Leave You You Have Your Name On Her Neck You Aint Gotta Tatoo Shit