RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nas fights NORE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194524)

M.C. Streak 06-09-05 08:28 PM

Nas fights NORE

On hot 97 they said it's true about nas and nore fight, They said nore threw a flower pot at nas and dirt and flowers got on both nas and kelis, Before that they said nore asked nas why his clothes were tight like pharell from the neptunes.. Then he threw the flower pot, Then they said that nas got the best of nore, They said he got a few good ones in before they broke it up, They said that nore was still mad that nas told him to step his rap game up.. Now it looks like nas might tell nore to step his fight game up .. Oh and this happened at some party puffy was throwing..

and this was JACKED..I didnt write any of that but if anything ID expct NORE to beat his ass..lol @ a flowerpot.o god this is funny

WhoAmI 06-09-05 08:31 PM

^^^Nah man i never expected nore to be able to have nas up like that. not for a second

M.C. Streak 06-09-05 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
^^^Nah man i never expected nore to be able to have nas up like that. not for a second

you know Nas has had his chain snatched from Cormega and his Younger brother Jungle admitted to being tougher than Nas. NORE started rumors that Nas never got into a single fight but if Nas beat up NORE in a fight after getting a flower pot thrown @ him(that's basically a disadvantage on Nas' part). I dont wanna know about NORE

Blay'all 06-09-05 08:58 PM

Yeah, I woulda expected NORE to own Nas, but I dunno maybe Nas is a better fighter than I woulda thought he would be.

Sixth Sense 06-09-05 11:40 PM

lol u almost got me but when i reviewed it a flower pot cmon but yea nore would kill him ina fight but nastynas would yrically kill him in a battle

Dijinn 06-10-05 09:58 AM

lmao.. a flower pot?.. nore is fuckin lame..

M.C. Streak 06-10-05 02:19 PM

heard from some other sources that NORE got the best of Nas. and yea nore is a lame how are you gonna diss pharell like that when the neptunes are what kept his career alive. Basically, Nas is right NORE did need to step his rap game up look where he is now, doing some reggaeton and he's gotten much wacker.

BiG WhiztlEr 06-10-05 02:58 PM

wat happened tp black on black crime nas

M.C. Streak 06-10-05 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG WhiztlEr
wat happened tp black on black crime nas

what would you do if your girl was hit with a pot or if you were hit first with ANYTHING for that matter...it's funny because Nas is labeled a pussy for not responding to some rappers here and there but he attacks back in real life and catches hate for that?

High-Dro 06-10-05 05:34 PM

flower pot = gay and stupid
NORE is a piece of shit no matter the outcome

~Sonofisis~ 06-11-05 12:29 AM

Haha, Nas is the nigga man...

SNE DAWG 06-11-05 02:19 PM

what kind of stupid bitch throws a flower pot god damn!!!

Lyriclesolja 06-11-05 02:40 PM

now thats a fight i would like to se in real life.....werd

Hitchcock 06-11-05 02:48 PM

hahah nore's a fat bastard lol, i dont really care Nas is pretty much done and nobody cares about Nore nemore. half the peeps who listen to reggaton dont even care who the artist is. especially the non-spanish speakin ones who don't understand 90% of the songs neway.