RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NBA Finals (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194601)

Sik Wit It 06-10-05 01:21 PM

NBA Finals

looks like Spurs are 1-0, since the Pistons
got blown-out last night...

84-69 Spurs...

Game 1: SAS 84, DET 69 | Box | Highlights
Game 2: Sun, June 12 | Detroit at San Antonio | 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 3: Tues, June 14 | San Antonio at Detroit | 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 4: Thurs, June 16 | San Antonio at Detroit | 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 5*: Sun, June 19 | San Antonio at Detroit | 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 6*: Tues, June 21 | Detroit at San Antonio | 9 p.m. ET, ABC
Game 7*: Thurs, June 23 | Detroit at San Antonio | 9 p.m. ET, ABC

...Who'll win the series?

Sixth Sense 06-10-05 01:36 PM

i really want the pistons to win u kno cuz they defendin champs but from last night's game i think im gon have to go wit spurs man

Wicked One 06-10-05 02:33 PM

Series goes to Game 7...Detriot Pistons take the crown...

Recluse 06-10-05 02:43 PM

Pistons...........nuff said

The Black Plague 06-10-05 03:11 PM

Deeeeeeeeeeeeetrrrrrroiiiiiiiiiitttttt Baaaaaaaaskkkkeeeeeeeeeetbaaaaaaalllllllll

Piston's in 6... They coulda and shoulda won the game las night.. too many hurried and missed shots, but they will win

Ryan Hughes 06-10-05 03:28 PM

Pistons in 7.......

Sean Gunner 06-10-05 03:41 PM

Pistons................

High-Dro 06-10-05 05:00 PM

the team i hate the most will win...spurs...wont really even be much of a contest i dont think

Lyriclesolja 06-10-05 05:48 PM

Spurs of course!!!!

LyricalMa$tamind 06-10-05 10:22 PM

Spurs are playin phennominal basketballl now
i mean day str8 fire n dey aint no way detroit can repeat cuz da spurs r playin way 2 nice
i think it gon b a close series but in da end Spurs got it in 7 games

it gon b tied 3-3 n Spurs r gon take Game 7 at home in a close ass game

LyricalMa$tamind
~1~

TeamOne 06-11-05 02:02 AM

wtf......... i guess most of u only saw the end, or only looked at the score and highlights...... pistons coulda won that game so easily.. they were completely owning the spurs..... Duncan is the only reason Spurs had a chance..... yall can act like Ginobli and other people were doin shit.... but if it wasnt for DUncan.... this series would equal a sweep for pistons..... and pistons will win this shit..... unless they keep on havin bad games.... or atleast bad second halfs

Spurs still might take it, but i think its def. goin to 7 unless either of the teams start to fuck up.

Lyriclesolja 06-11-05 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
wtf......... i guess most of u only saw the end, or only looked at the score and highlights...... pistons coulda won that game so easily.. they were completely owning the spurs..... Duncan is the only reason Spurs had a chance..... yall can act like Ginobli and other people were doin shit.... but if it wasnt for DUncan.... this series would equal a sweep for pistons..... and pistons will win this shit..... unless they keep on havin bad games.... or atleast bad second halfs

HELLO!!! we beat them.......and WE will win.........*COUGH spurs COUGH*

TeamOne 06-11-05 02:11 AM

^^^^^ u only started winnin wen detroit started makin stupid mistakes....... and u were only close wen detroit started fuckin up because Duncan had a phenomenal game...... he had like 12 rebounds at the end of the 1st quarter, lol.... i see it that their will be atleast 3 games where Duncan isnt fuckin amazin or Detroit doesnt make any stupid mistakes.... cuz they are the better "team" altho Spurs have more talent.

Lyriclesolja 06-11-05 02:13 AM

Good point..........and with that being said i think this is shaping up to be one of the best Finals i (personally) have ever seen...

Sik Wit It 06-11-05 05:56 PM

..they play tomorrow night
wonder whose going to win..