RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why the MJ verdict is whack (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195024)

Logic The Goonie 06-13-05 05:39 PM

Why the MJ verdict is whack

Because everytime a black person says that the system is out to get them, white people will say some shit like "OMG YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE? OJ AND MJ AREN'T GUILTY!!! YOU'RE STUPID!!!" thinking it proves a huge point that 2 black celebrities weren't convicted. So have so much fuckin fun celebrating. :mad:

On a lighter note...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzzzzz on RB
if I was MJ i'd go on TV RIGHT now and be like "Yeah, I actually raped the fuck out of that fuck, and like 19,000 more. . . butt your suckachamps keep letting me off the heezy cause im the King of Pop niggas, nay sayen? Shit, ya'll don't even know how good that little kid's balloon-hole felt. . . damn, anyways, i'm fittin to go buy the bank that gave those motherfuckers a mortgage and kick those motherfuckers OUT. . I told that little shit not to say anything, just let me get my jollys and everything will be jolly. . little fucking crackers ass nigga" *MJ hops into his hummer giving the bird to all his supporters*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzzzzz on RB
MJ as an icon around the world, if you honestly think that he'll ever be convicted of anything you are kidding yourself. . . if Bush got on T.V. and was like 'yeah, sorry yall, MJ told me that he wanted to invade Iraq and ish, he said there is grips of untapped little boys there. . . and i agree, most boys and girls in Iraq are untapped educationmally, so it's up to us to help learn them how to not be Intrepid." the world would be ALL over our nuts like 'millions of people dieing? WHO GIVES A FUCK? now they can be real back-up dancers for the Thriller video, nah sayen?'

J. Luth 06-13-05 05:41 PM

lmao @ the quotes..........

Sinikal..45 06-13-05 05:48 PM

lol, nigga need a psychiatrist.
fuck spellin

Key... 06-13-05 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Because everytime a black person says that the system is out to get them, white people will say some shit like "OMG YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE? OJ AND MJ AREN'T GUILTY!!! YOU'RE STUPID!!!" thinking it proves a huge point that 2 black celebrities weren't convicted. So have so much fuckin fun celebrating. :mad:

On a lighter note...

What if color didnt play a role? What if he really didnt do anythang wrong?

Logic The Goonie 06-13-05 06:06 PM

I never said that. I'm saying, if that situation ever came up, that would be THE first thing white people would say. I'll even try it tomorrow and see what happens.

icy-hot 06-13-05 06:14 PM

i knew he was gonna get off hes to payed for that come on now.....

Ghost 06-13-05 06:46 PM

LoL Naw MJ didnt do shyt!them fckin kidz n parents just wanted money n shyt!And whats tripped out is that they said they were ready to lock MJ up!they had his cell ready n everything!LMFAO!they is fckin stupid!i knew the nigga wasnt goin to be guilty!and i bet that lawyer got some extra couple of gees in his pockets right now!LoL Holla Back Atcha Boy!

{Propain} 06-13-05 07:02 PM

So many Michael Jackson threads..

..So little time.

Mr. Shiggle 06-13-05 08:45 PM

how do you know that white people would say that? whats your motive?

Viva 06-13-05 08:53 PM

yeah fuck that! they were tryin their best to convict MJ serious n is he not bankrupt anyway? howd he bribe them!?

Mr. Shiggle 06-13-05 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
LoL Naw MJ didnt do shyt!them fckin kidz n parents just wanted money n shyt!And whats tripped out is that they said they were ready to lock MJ up!they had his cell ready n everything!LMFAO!they is fckin stupid!i knew the nigga wasnt goin to be guilty!and i bet that lawyer got some extra couple of gees in his pockets right now!LoL Holla Back Atcha Boy!

oooh, your post is sooo annoying.

High-Dro 06-13-05 09:42 PM

MJ is a fuckhead...and those quotes were stupid

Magic5 06-13-05 09:46 PM

Well, it's fucking retarded to say the "system" is out to get you in the first place. Believe it or not, 99.99% of the people are way under the goverment's radar, so it's retarded as hell to even say that everybody is out to get you.

Sean Gunner 06-13-05 09:47 PM

Lol, ya cuz we all need more backround dancers for music videos....

Sean Gunner 06-13-05 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Well, it's fucking retarded to say the "system" is out to get you in the first place. Believe it or not, 99.99% of the people are way under the goverment's radar, so it's retarded as hell to even say that everybody is out to get you.

Ya, the .1% are just homeless people like lil cali no one really cares about.