RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Most Hardcore emcee? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195413)

{Propain} 06-16-05 02:51 PM

Most Hardcore emcee?

Who do you think is the most hardcore emcee in hiphop history?

..And I dont mean who do you like the best, I mean who do you think has done the most shit and raps about the most hardcore shit.

In my opinion, I would have to say the following are the hardest rappers I have ever heard of- Celly Cel, X Raided, Brother Lynch Hung, and Spice1

Sixth Sense 06-16-05 03:22 PM

yea kinda hard cuz they aint alot of really hardcore rappers but the best hardcore song would have to be the dead wrong song wit biggie and eminem thats what the ardest song but rapper ill say really dont kno

Ill-Grammatix 06-16-05 03:46 PM

lmao.... don't know... but the fugees backed out da john's on wu-tang when they tried to steal they bus...lmao...

john forte got arrested for robbin banks and shyt...lmao...

but i gotta say..them M.O.P. niggaz never faked jacks in they life... billy danz and his partner was doing dirt way before they started droppin albums...

YuNG TiLT 06-16-05 09:51 PM

Brother Lynch got heat.....I also think Em is mos definately a hardcore rapper....but the Bloods and cKrips in LA rap and they be spitten some reel shit...

{Propain} 06-17-05 03:33 PM

I wouldnt say Em is all that hard but thats your opinion.

X Raided mos def made one of the most hardcore hip hop tracks in history though- Still Shootin. This cat killed somebody then made a fucking song about it and talked about it in the end of the song. Crazy shit

Wicked One 06-17-05 04:14 PM

This is tough.....But i gotta say between Dmx or M.O.P. (my opinion)....

B-MAC 06-17-05 04:39 PM

Vanilla Ice.. Man that Guy is straight RAW, Motha Fucka..

YuNG TiLT 06-17-05 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Propain}
I wouldnt say Em is all that hard but thats your opinion.

X Raided mos def made one of the most hardcore hip hop tracks in history though- Still Shootin. This cat killed somebody then made a fucking song about it and talked about it in the end of the song. Crazy shit

i forgot about X Rated....isnt he in jail right now for that song!?

JRoy 06-17-05 05:16 PM

nah em is pretty hard....u hear about taht shit with the club and his wife kissin that guy..cuzza that em cant carry a firearm no more......Young Bucks pretty hard...stabbing someone in front of that many people damn....and if cassidy realy killed someone then damn

Ill-Grammatix 06-17-05 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
nah em is pretty hard....u hear about taht shit with the club and his wife kissin that guy..cuzza that em cant carry a firearm no more......Young Bucks pretty hard...stabbing someone in front of that many people damn....and if cassidy realy killed someone then damn

tacoma, WA?!!!!!! damn dawg... i'm right there on FT. Lewis... I ain't know kats around here was on RV... SEATAC tryna come up...lol

BiG WhiztlEr 06-17-05 10:09 PM

mac mutha fukin dre NIGGAZ

tim dim 06-18-05 12:11 AM

I rekon Imortal technique cause he did that song about being a rapist(dance with the devil). Necro's got some hardcore songs aswell. X-raided sounds hard from what you said whats that song called that you were talking bout?

.KnIghTmArE. 06-18-05 11:08 AM

thats a noggin scratcher...hmm...eminem...dmx...nwa possibly...

{Propain} 06-18-05 12:56 PM

Quote:
i forgot about X Rated....isnt he in jail right now for that song!?

Yeah, hes actually in prison.