RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fear and loathing in Las Vegas (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195626)

La Cosa Nostra 06-17-05 09:28 PM

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

Omfg how dope is this movie..

I yanked the dvd from an appartment I was at last night..
Anyone who aint seen it, its about these 2 dudes who just take acid, ether, weed, coke and every other drug on the planet in large doses like a muphucka and con their way into 5 star motels all over las vegas.. Its also got a lot of strong views in it and all throughout the movie theres little hidden things you gotta pick up on with what their portraying with the film.

Its real artistic but its got fucking dope acting and there are a few big special appearences here and there..

The main characters johnny depp.. I think anyway........I was pretty fucking drunk and stoned last night when they had it playing..

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-17-05 09:41 PM

youve just seen this movie..?
damn its like a classic now...
where you been nos.? i mean
i know austrailia gets movies a little late
but damn i think this was like a mid 90"s hit..
but yea its a dope movie,
hard to follow high n even harder high n drunk

La Cosa Nostra 06-17-05 09:51 PM

Nah its been out in aus for yonks man..
I jus didnt know it existed.. Makes me wanna get some acid.. heh

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-17-05 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders

did you kno that shit deteriorates your spinal cord...
ehh, i stick to weed but yea, hella trip when the rug
turns to blood n shit,....now thats a trip man...lol

Know-Gimix 06-17-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders

lol nah it makes me wanna go kill somebody and rip their adrenal glands out, and chew on em... holy shit, waking up in a swamp that was previously your hotel room, with a tape recorder on your chest and a serpents tail... omg the fun times

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-17-05 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
lol nah it makes me wanna go kill somebody and rip their adrenal glands out, and chew on em... holy shit, waking up in a swamp that was previously your hotel room, with a tape recorder on your chest and a serpents tail... omg the fun times

ohh shit, i thought that was a flashback seven..
but i just remembered that scene....
at least i think it was a scene..hmm... :huh:

Know-Gimix 06-17-05 11:43 PM

yeah it was a scene... and he was playing back the previous night and having flashbacks, and then he found the bloody knife... lol craziness.

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-17-05 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
yeah it was a scene... and he was playing back the previous night and having flashbacks, and then he found the bloody knife... lol craziness.

dont recall that ish, damn its such a crazy movie
wish i had it here right now...lol,...ohh well...

Bangalore 06-18-05 02:34 AM

one of my favorite movies of all time...if you want to learn anything watch this movie its a masterpiece in its own right ... lol i love the bats and the lounge with the dino's in it hahaha but seriously though it dosent make sense unless ur on coke ha or pcp

Sir Real 06-18-05 12:11 PM

Well Johnny Depp is a dope actor :love:.

Dirty Nigga 06-18-05 12:57 PM

LOL Damn, i forgot this movie even existed!!!

it's mad funny when they rollin along the open road high as hell off acid an they start trippin, johnny depp's all like ''this is fucking bat country''....shit the movie is a classic..

Know-Gimix 06-18-05 12:59 PM

/\/\ yea thats some classic shit... The guy they made the movie about, Hunter S. Thompson commited suicide recently... The movie was based on one of his books-- and the main character played by johnny depp is based on Him, you should go peep some of his writings, guy was a nut, but a brilliant one.