RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Join The Army? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195763)

UNF 06-19-05 12:19 AM

Join The Army?

Chea I'm Thinking About It Though What Is Some Suggestions???????

the omen 06-19-05 12:21 AM

my boy was just visiting last weekend from the marines.. he says he hates it... u could regret it.. go to a recruiting office n get details... but i know they pay you like a g a month, and my boy said once he gets back from iraq theyre putting 25 gs' in his bank account, plus free bonus's... but he hates stayin on base, he's gettin married to this one bitch so he can stay outta sleepin in the dorms lol... but he's a good guy, if u think it's the rite direction go for it, cuz i kno that he's goin tha rite way....

the omen 06-19-05 12:21 AM

yo btw, what is this mc buying thing? what exactly do u buy from them???

Mewtwo. 06-19-05 12:23 AM

Join the Pokemon Army.

No, do not join the army. Army does not take care of its people. Join the Air Force, they take much better care of you, and it is easier to do. It's all about your interests. Do you want to kill, research, design, fly, or something else?

Compose 06-19-05 12:31 AM

Marines>Army...

I been interested in Marines since i was like 12...military is dope, but you have to be prepared for it...its not for everyone

UNF 06-19-05 01:16 AM

Thanks For The Comments Ppl Still Bumping

Magic5 06-19-05 01:20 AM

Word to Compose.

Army stands for.. Aren't Ready to be a Marine Yet.

Marines > Army.

I'll be squading up after high school. It's gonna be sick.

Magic5 06-19-05 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo.
No, do not join the army. Army does not take care of its people. Join the Air Force, they take much better care of you, and it is easier to do. It's all about your interests. Do you want to kill, research, design, fly, or something else?

Air Force is the wussiet branch of the military. If you're going to join then be a man and join the toughest (which is the Marines..) Fucka Air Force.

Sean Gunner 06-19-05 01:54 AM

My bro was in the marines, and he said it was ok. Said, never join the army.

M&rk 06-19-05 01:54 AM

i wouldn't join any branch of the government cuz the whole thingz crooked... i know almost everyone thinks that so why would anyone wanna die for it? also theres plenty to fight for on our own country.
also if u dont think that the gov. is crooked watch 'Bullworth' - dope shit, my favorite movie

E.C 06-19-05 06:41 AM

man fucka marines u want SAS they own all but ye army aint as good as marines but the marines is tough and u gotta be hella fit and put up wit alot o shit so its up to you fam

Daubs 06-19-05 06:42 AM

If you like being treated like shit, bullied off authority and treated like a little kid, join the army.

imo.

Voyd 06-19-05 07:52 AM

Join the Marines...

tim dim 06-19-05 08:32 AM

I wouldnt join you dont get enough freedom.