RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Abortion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195911)

~Luciano~ 06-20-05 02:28 AM

Abortion

How u feel bout it

and would u let ya girl get it done

and 4 the females..would u get it done

.....Leave Em

iamthatdude87 06-20-05 04:40 AM

naw i dont agree wit abortions......if your planning on doing that i wuld rather have someone give there baby up for adoption....if my girl did it i wuld never ever talk to her again...word

Viva 06-20-05 12:09 PM

abortion is so fuckin wrong! seriously theres so many ways to do it and all of them r excruciating for the baby. sum of em r actually jus performin a c-section, takin the baby out and leavin it to die!? that aint abortion thats murder ffs!
If i got pregnant, it would be soo scary n i probably would be like oh shit wat am i gonna do, but theres no way i would murder my child for sumthin that i did. If u dont play wit fire u aint gonna get burned, so only person u have to blame is urself ya no, plus i believe that everything happens for a reason and if u get pregnant then u were meant to, so u should keep the child and raise it the best u can. abortion is a bitch move as is adoption but its better than killin the kid....

~Luciano~ 06-21-05 08:58 PM

Ya when i was younger i was like
ya i would make her get an abortion

but now im like if we cant financially maintain a baby

theres alwayz adoption...i mean damn

thats murder

Castro... 06-21-05 09:04 PM

^^it's not murder since it's still a fetus

If my girl dont want to get an abortion then i'll punch her in the stomach and run lol j/k that would be fucked up

~Luciano~ 06-21-05 09:08 PM

Man thats fuckin Murder

wha does a Fetus =?..........A HUMAN BEING

A living and Breathing Person...jus cuz itz in itz early stages
dont mean shit....

Castro... 06-21-05 09:26 PM

^^yea but it's still a it, it's not consider a living thing

WhoAmI 06-21-05 09:30 PM

this iz an extremely debatable subject. but at the end of the day you can't say shit about it unless you have experienced it first or second hand.
If you haven't then you cannot give informed input into this debate...

How many of you lot can say you've personally experienced the effects of abortion?

~Luciano~ 06-21-05 10:07 PM

Not Here..........

Princess14 06-21-05 10:14 PM

Oh my gosh I would never get an abortin :(!!!!!

Indeph 06-21-05 10:16 PM

If My girl was too get an abortion thats like killin my baby.
That shit would hurt so much.You have no idea :( I don't either.
Abortions are for selfish people :( death over money probs

~Luciano~ 06-21-05 10:16 PM

Good 4 u Borequia

*<^>BluPrint<^>* 06-21-05 10:27 PM

Fuck That I say Keep It Legal What If YOu Aint Got The Money To Raise A Child. And If It Was Murder It Dosent Know Anything Yet So Y Not. You Know.

Ill-Grammatix 06-22-05 01:39 AM

i don't agree with it... I takes care of mine...werd...no deadbeat dad on this end...werd... but ....at the end of the day i ain't the one walking around with mood swings and a hurt back for 9 months... ultimately it's her decision but i'd do everything in my power to convince her not to... unless she was raped...werd