RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Thread Dump (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Wickedclowns Carnival (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196101)

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-20-05 10:40 PM

Wickedclowns Carnival

Come one come to the most magnenemus...splendiferous....stupenderific carnival ever in the history of history!!!! we have it all from freak shows to STD infected carnies for your enjoyment. SATURDAY!!!! ONE DAY ONLY!!! SEE THE MAIN ATTRACTION... The horridly disfigured OMEN!!! he puts out crappy rap songs by night and gives away his own offspring by day!!! see him procreate and then give it away for free to the first childless whore that comes along!!! yes!!! OMEN ONE DAY ONLY!!! come at noon for his album signing!!! THE FIRST 50 IN LINE GET A FREE BABY AND A GLASS OF GENUINE OMEN JIZZUMZ!!!!! yes its wickedclowns carnival where everyone goes home happy!!! a place where you can come and listen to the worst rap music ever created and go home with a bouncing baby boy or girl for free!! yes!!!!

hey omen... why dont ya stick ya dick up ya ass that way you cant make any more kids to give away... THEY INVENTED CONDOMS FOR A REASON JERK OFF... :thumbup:

Mewtwo. 06-20-05 10:42 PM

I'd rather go to the State Carnival. Sorry. Well not really, but you know.

Debit 06-20-05 10:44 PM

are the babies free or is that just omen giving em out...?

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-20-05 11:01 PM

yeah its omen... hes given em away by the handfull... come late and get our baby grab bag special!

[.:D:.] 06-20-05 11:04 PM

herb...........

Speats 06-20-05 11:05 PM

you fucking idiot, your only jealous cuz hes fucking doper than you, your jealous cuz he can beat you...dumb shit i cant even belive this

Debit 06-20-05 11:08 PM

believe what...that wicked would make this thread or omen would give babies away...?

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-20-05 11:09 PM

speats... diabolic... please give back your babys cause your banned from wickedclowns carnival...

and speats i own you you fuckin french canadian waste of air prick. your record is ass.. u even type like a fuckin frog... no one can understand ya rhymes... oh and when i said ya beats were dope... I LIED!! theyre garbage..

please vacate the carnival

thank you and good day

[.:D:.] 06-20-05 11:15 PM

uhh...WC dont u have a fiance or supposed to?....

i mean damn...u must not be fuckin if u makin threads about Omen gettin ass...faggot...and if u have anything else to say to me..just let it be..."ok Diabolic ill set it up"...if u to scared to say that then shut the fuck up..

WICKEDCLOVVN 06-20-05 11:20 PM

yes i have a fiance and she loves it when i own bitches like omen... and as far as me battling you i dont battle celebrity look a likes.... *cough fat albert cough****

Debit 06-20-05 11:20 PM

it's 3 shots and u get a free baby right...?

[.:D:.] 06-20-05 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
yes i have a fiance and she loves it when i own bitches like omen... and as far as me battling you i dont battle celebrity look a likes.... *cough fat albert cough****

ROFL....u a scared lil bitch..damn...shit is funny..u a whore..

u was gonna battle speats tho right..and u battled ec right..ckuz u thought u could beat them..u just kno ill murder u on the mic..and thats real talk..

Wicked One 06-20-05 11:24 PM

Hmmm...............Where's The Cotton Candy In This Carnival......

Speats 06-20-05 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN

and speats i own you you fuckin french canadian waste of air prick. your record is ass.. u even type like a fuckin frog... no one can understand ya rhymes... oh and when i said ya beats were dope... I LIED!! theyre garbage..

thank you and good day

haha at you, u own me but never set the audio battle up...yeah u told me saturday but looks like ur scared being merke by a french canadian, i know ur gonna diss me about my hair, my beats that im french and from quebec...i all know thaT dont worry ... lol about my beats...reason why u wanted to use one?

thank you and have a nice day

[.:D:.] 06-20-05 11:26 PM

yo Debit tell ya boy step up to the plate u betta get him tough and tell him stop actin like a bitch man...damn how u buddies wit that dude??