RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Invektive vs DeadlyVision (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196287)

.Ike. 06-22-05 02:03 AM

Invektive vs DeadlyVision

Battle Rules:

2:30 time limit
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 06-25-05 at 02:03 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 06-22-05 11:46 AM

DeadlyVision has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-22-05 11:46 AM.

System 06-22-05 02:12 PM

Invektive has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-22-05 02:12 PM.

.Ike. 06-22-05 06:36 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/youngike_music.htm

the first one

Key... 06-24-05 05:27 PM

Fuck it i dropped

Tittle: Invektive Disected

www.soundclick.com/keyroguemusic.htm

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 07:09 PM

This was feedback posted for DeadlyVision

DV took this.. punches were nicer..

..sike, nice drop form both though

Key... 06-25-05 01:30 AM

LOOL Skriptz...

RISE U FUCKERS VOTE.............................................

DaCument 06-25-05 01:44 AM

Voted For: Invektive

ok.....this was real hard because both disses were dope, i mean it was hard to choose, honestly if i could say tie i would, but invektive's diss stood out, it was hot, nice punches and a clear and understandable verse, so my vote has to go to him....but shit were call crew so who ever wins, it'll still be a Establishment win. good drop from both... and D.V. you know we coo, just my vote had to go another direction...

be easy

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

In-Vision 06-25-05 02:53 AM

Voted For: DeadlyVision

man..both of you are my homies....so don't get offended...

d.v...i thought your verse was pretty dope..flow seemed a little forced...your punches were on point...and the production was very impressive

Ike...I didn't like the singin at the beginning..and the punches you incorporated into the singing..were kinda childish..and I wasn't impressed untill about midway through the track..and you started droppin some dope punches...in fact..i felt like your best..was better than dv's...how ever..dv was definately more consistant..production was...this didn't appeal to me....I thought your flow was decent...but not any better than dv's...because even though it sounded forced to me...it was a little faster paced...and he had more of that sporadic style that sticks with people...

to be completely honest....I think it was a straight tie...but I need to vote...so I'm going to say deadly vision because his verse was more consistant...

nice job though...big ups

iamthatdude87 06-25-05 02:55 AM

Damn.....this is a slaughter.....lmao.....mixxing was way gud your quality is good.....punches were there eerything was there but cmon this was like 2pac vs MArio seriously

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Castro... 06-25-05 04:39 PM

This was feedback posted for DeadlyVision

checkin the pollz.................................

Key... 06-26-05 01:08 AM

Up................................................ ..................................

J. Luth 06-26-05 01:57 PM

aiight since y'all both crew, I'ma vote. Honest vote.

DV: aiight, I liked the Fat Joe beat. You had good flow throughout. Some good punches in there. Can tell you really want that damn mic. lol.. i'm likin' this. good job. Would have been nicer goin' longer. but 2 mins coo.

Invek: haha i liked intro. nice singin'. lol You do sound a lot like young Em. fo reel. but I didn't like first beat that much. too damn slow, so your flow wasn't all that catchy. But you had some real good punches as well. Like the second beat. You finished pretty strong. But flow was off in few places. but good punches sitll.

overall, you both had real nice punches. Kinda even. But I think DV stayed on flow longer. So wit that, I'm leanin' towards DV a lil more. So
v/DV

both were good tho. suprised at Invek, never really heard him. but it was good. keep elevatin' yo. good shit. pc one.

.Ike. 06-26-05 04:44 PM

^ thanks.......more votes.........................

Premanition 06-27-05 06:15 PM

Vote -DV

alrite o.k battle here, DV you came with two nice beats nice some tight flow throughout, punches were pretty decent, liked the 'L like ya mum got a miscarrage line', nice

Invektive - o.k decent intro but to me ya punches lacked, flow was gud but ya punches weren't upto scratch n the beat the too mellow, ya feel

pz keep droppin