RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Man on some real shit..this Cass CD is weak sauce... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196355)

∆ P E X X 06-22-05 02:45 PM

Man on some real shit..this Cass CD is weak sauce...

There's like 2-3 hot songs. The rest is all tracks for the ladies and club songs. The production is real hot on those said tracks. The rest of em - the production suits for sure, but damn son. 2 or so is more than enough. He's got about 4.5 songs for the ladies and about 5.5 club songs. There's 14 songs on it - the one he did with Fab (and lil wayne, sadly) is hawt. I was always saying these two should battle, but it'll work this way too. One song ("Crack") is down right wack. I dunno man, he's talking that he's not on that "Hotel" shit anymore, but I think Split Personality was better if not identical to this one. Got the same lull at the same point and everything.

Dabatos 06-22-05 02:51 PM

*agrees*

*cries*

:(

Black City 06-22-05 03:01 PM

werd?...dammit cassidy!...gues he not goin platinum again...damn

B. Magik 06-22-05 03:04 PM

Dooms can you send me the album?

aim-rapdemon

Thanx

Os1ris 06-22-05 03:07 PM

^ i had a link to the cd in the hip hop thread...but yeah its booty besides a few tracks i thought the first track was hott though he did get on himself pretty clever track

Os1ris 06-22-05 03:10 PM

^yeah he's a weak "commercial" artist but he'd probably rip u in a freestyle batlle easy...its sad that his talent has gone to waste

Os1ris 06-22-05 03:34 PM

^ I don't love him..but have you heard his battles?

Hoodz Prophet 06-22-05 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
i dont know y every1 on this site love him but yet in the next thread bitch bout commercial rapperz n 50 cent who is doin the exact same thing

you can't even compare Cass ta 50....duz Cass have a clothing line?...no.....duz Cass have a movie comin out....no....duz Cass glorify bein shot 9 times then deny tha fact that he glorified it.....no.....your jus a Cass hater itz been proven you even said urself that u hate Cass....Cass tones himself down for his commercial albums listen to his underground an u'll see....maybe itz jus ckuz i'ma philly cat but wuteva

the omen 06-22-05 03:51 PM

Ive Never Heard N E Of His Battles, But I Hated His So Called Hits... I Mean His Lyrics Are Horrid... And "if You A Hussalah Then Do That Dance?""" Hussalahs Dont Dance Lol... Kid Is Garbage...

Ill-Grammatix 06-22-05 03:52 PM

cass is just like canibus... dude can freestyle and rip shyt all day... just can't make an album... now... are you gonna say Canibus ain't a real rapper?... if you do then you talkin' bullshyt cuz it looks like you think commercial rappers are real rappers... when actually it's the opposite... it started in the streets with the underground..not that lollipop shyt you listen to on the radio... and then you wanna complain about commercial rappers and say they ain't real... what IS a real rapper?...lmao

Debit 06-22-05 03:53 PM

garbage like ur son in a trash can