RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ***shocking Newz Bout Our Hip Hop Legenz Big And Pac*** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196687)

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 04:36 PM

***shocking Newz Bout Our Hip Hop Legenz Big And Pac***

A former bodyguard for Tupac Shakur testified that a security head of Death Row Records vowed to “get” rapper Biggie Smalls as vengeance for the murder of their marquee rapper.

Hackie maintained that Reginald Wright, the head of Death Row Records, said, "We were going to get those mother---s who downed 'Pac. – Biggie and his crew." He said that the statement was made in a recording studio after Tupac’s death, but prior to the murder of Biggie on March 9, 1997.

The attorney for B.I.G. (real name Christopher Wallace) alleges that former LAPD officer David Mack utilized police tactics to help arrange the murder. Mack has denied involvement. He is presently serving 14 years in jail for bank robbery. He was recently dropped from the lawsuit.

Advertisement

The Los Angeles Times reports that Hackie admitted that much of his information, given as a paid FBI informant, was based on heresy and rumor. He also admitted that he had no information concretely connecting Suge Knight to the murder of Biggie as he previously claimed.

According to the Associated Press, Kevin Hackie felt that he would be murdered if he testified in the trial of 1997 murder of Smalls.

The trial will be segmented into three parts. In the first part, the jury will determine if Mack, the former LAPD officer, was involved in the murder using police resources. If so, they will also decide if the city is responsible for Mack’s actions. In the last phase, damages will be awarded, if needed. This process is expected to take about a month.

The estate of the Notorious B.I.G. is seeking an unspecified amount in damages.

Black City 06-24-05 04:39 PM

damn...........

M-Eazy 06-24-05 04:40 PM

^he didn't even read that shit....lmfao

Dan Bang Pirate 06-24-05 04:40 PM

Probably neither did you. Lmao.

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 04:41 PM

yea man read black city is bout our legendz man cmon read everyone i kno its long but shockin

High-Dro 06-24-05 04:45 PM

dirty cops can suck a dick

Magic5 06-24-05 04:48 PM

Our "legends?"

Shut up.

Tupac was so overrated.

Os1ris 06-24-05 04:50 PM

^ i agree at him being overrated....

....but you can't say too many rappers more influential or better than him..

....who are not legends themselves...so i believe he is a legend..but not the best!

J. Luth 06-24-05 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bang Pirate

you prolly didn't either. lmao :rolleyes:

but damn, yo. Get that mofo!!! :shoot:

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Our "legends?"

Shut up.

Tupac was so overrated.

ok if u dont consider him a legend thats fine wit me but in my opinion hes a legend aight

Magic5 06-24-05 04:58 PM

Ok. You could have said "Shocking news about my legends, Tupac and Big"

You put "our," but he's not a legend to me.

M-Eazy 06-24-05 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bang Pirate

I didn't, but I read tha post. :)

Fucka cricket cop, fuck pop, fucka clock, fucka everything....Fuck ya'll if yall doubt me...I'ma piece of fuckin........

*pause*

I'ma mufucka black man, I say it proudly...take tha mic and tell these people something they dont know about me...

^fuck tha rest..i dont even kno it.

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 05:00 PM

yea well sorry then i fi could change that i would then or just maybe bout most people think they legends thats y but if u dont consider pac a legend then who do u consider a legend? juz askin?

Magic5 06-24-05 05:03 PM

I don't consider anybody a legend.

I consider some people good. I consider some people bad. I consider some people average.

I don't think anybody is a "legend."

Fuck Pac, though.

M-Eazy 06-24-05 05:06 PM

^Word....To Tha Last Part..But no hate, thats just my opinion.

U kno I got in trouble at school for sayin "nobody cares about 2pac" on his b-day. My teacher white, and she got mad, and tried to send me to tha office. Freedom of speach bitches!!!