RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Game's Basketball Game Rumors (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196689)

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 04:46 PM

Game's Basketball Game Rumors

The Game was just trying to play a game. I heard while he was playing at the Rucker in Harlem on Tuesday, some fan tried to run up on the Black Wall Street CEO. Why, I have no idea. Anyway, Game was playing in the Entertainers Basketball Classic and he got a hard foul by somebody. I heard that the rapper kind of retaliated…not sure in what way, but a fight broke out. On the flip side, I heard it was The Game that was fouling hard and a scrap busted out after a punch was thrown. Then, after punches flew, Game’s people came on the court and so did the other cat’s crew (I heard his name is Carl). During the ruckus, somebody rushed the court and The Game was plucked from the fracas by his security.
yea edited that mez that was wack i got that from another site thats ?....lol

M-Eazy 06-24-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
The Game was just trying to play a game. I heard while he was playing at the Rucker in Harlem on Tuesday, some fan tried to run up on the Black Wall Street CEO. Why, I have no idea. Anyway, Game was playing in the Entertainers Basketball Classic and he got a hard foul by somebody. I heard that the rapper kind of retaliated…not sure in what way, but a fight broke out. On the flip side, I heard it was The Game that was fouling hard and a scrap busted out after a punch was thrown. Then, after punches flew, Game’s people came on the court and so did the other cat’s crew (I heard his name is Carl). During the ruckus, somebody rushed the court and The Game was plucked from the fracas by his security. Earlier in the evening, he and a heckler exchanged verbs and nouns and other spicy words. I just hope nobody was yelling, “Get yo’ hand you my pocket!”

huh? I dont understand what all this is.

Speats 06-24-05 04:54 PM

hip hop talk...

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 04:54 PM

yea i just edited that....lol

High-Dro 06-24-05 04:55 PM

werd... the fuck does “Get yo’ hand you my pocket!” mean?

gotaasswhoopin4u 06-24-05 04:57 PM

Ya'll never seen Malcom X...

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
hip hop talk...

didnt consider this hip hop talk though cuz its bout a basketball game and fighting and beef so is not really hiphop talk

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 05:04 PM

wrong area for this.. u could've just said Game.. instead of The Game

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 05:10 PM

yup got that messed up....lol it sounds like a game and a game cmon.... i hate his name man just look at other peoples juelz new cd"What the Game's Been Missin" so game is missin juelz? or tooshort"Married to the game" so they both gay?.....lol

M-Eazy 06-24-05 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
wrong area for this.. u could've just said Game.. instead of The Game

Why da fuck does it matter...*wait*

:) .. I have an impact on everyone. This is tha first time I seen you sign on as online status. Was it something I said yesterday?

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
Why da fuck does it matter...*wait*

:) .. I have an impact on everyone. This is tha first time I seen you sign on as online status. Was it something I said yesterday?

^Word mayn... give me a handclap...

oh wait.. u alrdy is in ur sig... thanks

*and no it wasn't on what u said, fruit

M-Eazy 06-24-05 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
^Word mayn... give me a handclap...

oh wait.. u alrdy is in ur sig... thanks

*and no it wasn't on what u said, fruit

Aww skriptz. What's wit you. That diss aint even worthy of a comeback...It's no fun with u anymore...

:banghead:

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
Aww skriptz. What's wit you. That diss aint even worthy of a comeback...It's no fun with u anymore...

:banghead:

lol... shit went down the drain :amazed:

M-Eazy 06-24-05 05:23 PM

I know. It's not even fun anymore. These people don't beef back, they cry and tell their dick rydin friends to hate you....lol...

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 05:23 PM

nah it went down like that bitch in ur sig.......lol