RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Lauryn Hill (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196786)

femmina 06-25-05 01:19 PM

Lauryn Hill

idk which one is better, what do u think?

i know they're a little big, i'm probably going to resize later.

Lay-z 06-25-05 01:27 PM

The last one is the best..but you need to blend the left picture better....cuz it looks faded...use the burn tool....overall pretty nice sigs

femmina 06-25-05 01:47 PM

ok, thanks. upping 4 feed

Graphical 06-25-05 02:03 PM

Do you use paint?

Your borders are different sizes on each side.. you put lauryn hill over the border, and the bg is a gradient.

Sixth Sense 06-25-05 02:25 PM

thats very nice like the last one cuz of the text and very nice pic and color good job on it

Daubs 06-25-05 02:28 PM

Not feelin, nice idea but...

Werak border too big sig...bad cutting on hair(altho it is impossible there!) not feelin text effects.

Hit up some tuts ma.

Ltizzle 06-25-05 02:55 PM

this sig would look a lot better had it been half the size...

but even so there are some pretty major flaws...
the backround is boring, throw a picture or suttin in there...
and the text should be bigger...or just none at al, it just looks out of place, dont throw text in just to have text, its coo to have suttin without it...

but yo keep working, you got potential...

femmina 06-25-05 03:42 PM

ok thanks, is this one better? it's not lauryn hill, but it's something that's smaller...

Graphical 06-25-05 03:43 PM

^ that one isnt all that bad, you just need to work on your text placement, font, and effects on the text.

femmina 06-25-05 03:50 PM

k thanx 4 the feed

~Lady Fiya~ 06-25-05 03:55 PM

bad placement of the Lauren Hill sig... the picture on the left, you can tell you cut the right side off.. her hair is jagged lookin..

border is un-even except for the right and left sides.
the right picture of her is blended fine.. the left one just looks odd..
and the text is common, go download some better fonts..
I work with text a lot designing websites.. that one you used is Edwardian Script ITC.. (too common and basic cursive)...

the gradient backgrounds not a good choice.. a sharp, gloomy purple then a light pink doesn't fit as a background well...

lol @ you giving me a 4/10 on mine... if that's the case, then this is a 1/100..1 for effort..

btw, that text banishment battle on rap dome.com.. did you ever send me the link on the other site, fem?
get at me..

femmina 06-25-05 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
lol @ you giving me a 4/10 on mine... if that's the case, then this is a 1/100..1 for effort..

btw, that text banishment battle on rap dome.com.. did you ever send me the link on the other site, fem?
get at me..

well, it's pretty obvious who doesn't like me on this site lol. btw, it's rare for me to rank pieces (writtens or gfx) above 8, so don't take anything personal. but at this point, i couldn't careless if you do. what link? i've been waiting for you accept the callout ever since the 19th. thanx 4 the feedback, though. I'll use different fonts, i didn't know that the script was used a lot.

$wollzillaâ„¢ 06-25-05 06:21 PM

bad cutting....

~Lady Fiya~ 06-26-05 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmina
well, it's pretty obvious who doesn't like me on this site lol. btw, it's rare for me to rank pieces (writtens or gfx) above 8, so don't take anything personal. but at this point, i couldn't careless if you do. what link? i've been waiting for you accept the callout ever since the 19th. thanx 4 the feedback, though. I'll use different fonts, i didn't know that the script was used a lot.

anyways, i told you to send me the link.. i 'searched' for it and i been accepted, don't act like you just hearing from me on this site like you wasn't just beefin on the other site wit me a day prior to the date you joined here... holla back. all you gotta do is set it up, that's all.. pz.