RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358)
-   -   Week 11 Chat/Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197026)

Magic5 06-27-05 04:13 AM

Week 11 Chat/Beef

Word up.

Half way through the season.

Magic5 06-27-05 04:15 AM

We are half way through, and as of now, this is who would be making it to the playoffs;

1. Hotshh
2. Drakel
3. Pictureperfect
4. Young Blaze
5. The Revelation
6. CALI
7. TrooP
8. Jack The Ripper

However, there is still 10 more weeks for you to break into the playoff positions.

Word.

Magic5 06-27-05 04:15 AM

Also, go read the new threads I posted. They are important.

~Luciano~ 06-27-05 04:42 AM

Im takein the # 1 Spot

Swaggers Back...Itz a Dun Deal

E.C 06-27-05 05:22 AM

^^ ill be there before you

Dizzee Rascal 06-27-05 06:27 AM

Im getting into that playoff
Is there a mag this week?

^^..^^ 06-27-05 01:34 PM

im in and i dropped first this week shit i dropped before most people even checked in word;)

Restricted 06-27-05 01:42 PM

Whats With The Playoffs and What Is It For?

First Time Hearing About It...

~R~

Magic5 06-27-05 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Whats With The Playoffs and What Is It For?

First Time Hearing About It...

~R~

After 20 weeks the top 8 competitors will compete in a single elimination tournament to find 1 champion for season 1.

TeamOne 06-27-05 05:34 PM

why wasnt KLL setup but this was????? cuz i noticed u setup KLL last week..... im assumin its just cuz u dont know how it works and with the fuckup last week, who is actually still in the league...... god damnit too..... if i didnt no show 3 times id prolly be very well favored to be in that shit..... i guess i just gotta get 9 straight weeks of KO's wen i come back.... i dont think itll be that hard, seeings that i think all 4 or 5 of my wins in here were KOs.... :)

Adam 06-27-05 07:11 PM

^ Ill have KLL up by the end of the night... Mimesis left it up to me, but I had to get to bed early to wake up early for work... Be on the lookout foo!..

Another thing..bout this league..
Only thing that will be bad this week is that there will be no votes. Since the crew vote rule is up all the battles will get slept on.. Over half the people in the league are vets, and most of the vet are in The Establishment. That leaves vet voters for newb battles and newb voters for vet battles which is stupid because they can't tell complexity and wittyness from a gay joke punch.....they vote for the gay joke cause it's funny.. Seriously Mim...bring back the rule, nobody from TE voted for me lastweek so obviouisly I'm not looking for D/R.. My battle only got like 5 votes though outta how many people in the league..? C.A.L.I is really the only one bitching...I don't think the rule change is good...it will make the voting inactive..

- Soul Rebel

Magic5 06-27-05 07:42 PM

I didn't leave it up to anybody. What are you talking about?

I said I was going on vacation this Friday, so I wouldn't be able to do it while I was gone. I never said I couldn't do it while I was here.

Adam 06-27-05 08:25 PM

Same thing.. :love:

DaTrusHurtz 06-27-05 08:49 PM

Well here's a few thoughts....this problem wouldn't exist if more people would vote first in the first place as it really doesn't take long to vote on a 1-2 battle, but maybe people could agree beforehand? The default would be that crew votes count, but before both punches are dropped, if just one doesn't want crew votes, he can say so as long as he does it before the voting starts. If he does it afterwards he is not allowed to complain.

Also, this is really for Mimesis, but should I vote on battles this week? I like voting on battles, but I'm thinking that for the few weeks I'm a mod, I should not vote on battles unless there is a tie. If there's a tie, I would be the deciding vote. Or should I just go ahead and vote on everything anyway, what do you think?

DON'T SPELL MY NAME WRONG FOOL!! :beat:

Magic5 06-27-05 09:06 PM

Uhh.. When I mod I don't vote on the battles. Just do what you think is straight.

I'm not going to be here to see how the voting goes, so you can alter the crew voting rule to whatever when I'm gone if people start turning into bitches and not voting because of no crew votes. If disallowing all together doesn't work then what you said would be a good idea.

Word.