RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Bad Boy Promotional Poster (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197123)

Hoodz Prophet 06-27-05 07:39 PM

Bad Boy Promotional Poster

bored as hell so i did this lemme get feed an ratingz an shit since y'all neva leave feed on my shit faggots

yeupp thatz CS2 at work

Untraceable 06-27-05 07:45 PM

this is nice....the bg could blend a lil better with puffy but i like the bg itself.....its got a nice look to it.....txt is kinda plain but its decent for a cover...not your best but its good :thumbup: 7/10

Lay-z 06-27-05 08:06 PM

nice shit...ight b/g...nice pic of puff...nice fonts...keep it up...8.5/10

Graphical 06-27-05 08:48 PM

Heres feedback.

The writings in the background seem as if it just 2 or 3 brushes used over and over again.

The text stands out too much and the gradient on it is random.

I like how P Diddy stands out.

The pixel font fits in great.

Not your best work.

Hoodz Prophet 06-27-05 09:04 PM

^actually....its 2 brushes.....BUT each brush is 500x500 pixels therefore i only used half of each brush on half of the poster...yeupp and as for tha gradient its the same color as his outfit.... :thumbup:

Sixth Sense 06-27-05 09:10 PM

aight yeah very nice man like the color and the whole content of it man nice but r u sure u want nas and jay at the same buildin??? i think it just soulda been badboy artists.....

Graphical 06-27-05 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^actually....its 2 brushes.....BUT each brush is 500x500 pixels therefore i only used half of each brush on half of the poster...yeupp and as for tha gradient its the same color as his outfit.... :thumbup:

no its not the same color of the outfit, its too dark

Hoodz Prophet 06-27-05 10:23 PM

^yeah i kinda used tha eyedropper tool but okay its not tha same if u say so

Ill-Grammatix 06-27-05 10:46 PM

nothing spectacular about it... puff looks kinda blurry to me... it was cut perfectly but he still seems to have a "fuzz effect" or sum'n on him... didn't really like the font too much... ok piece.... now also take into context that I don't know how to make these shyt's yet and some of that shyt y'all talking about is a lil above me... but i do know what i like... it's aiight... i gotta good eye for shyt... trust me.. it could be amped up a lil more...werd

.Journalist. 06-28-05 12:38 AM

i like this piece but i do think it should be all bad boy's but i like the way diddy stands out and i like the text wit the gradient on it

distilled 06-28-05 05:17 PM

thats Pretty Wack Man.

I mean the text just sucks compare to your normal ish.

And Diddy isnt blended at all, BG is pretty wack aswell.

I might not get CS2 now :(

Hoodz Prophet 06-29-05 07:24 PM

yeah i jus been practicin for my RB battle match up so i wuz tryin out sumthin on tha more professional tip ckuz half tha shit that people on RV think iz dope would never see tha real professional world of graphikz

Ltizzle 06-29-05 07:45 PM

^^weerd....
stop talking to my dad now....:shoot:

New Meth0d 06-29-05 08:29 PM

im not feelin the font it doesnt blend well at all........b/g is dope though

Hoodz Prophet 06-30-05 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
^^weerd....
stop talking to my dad now....:shoot:

lmao fine then be that way