RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Worst accident (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197306)

WhoAmI 06-28-05 08:31 PM

Worst accident

whats the worst accident you've ever had, whether it be self inflicted or 100per cent unintentional.
i went on a school trip with my school to mammoth lakes in california and we were skiing and snowboardin n shit.
anyway i was goin down the mountain and all i could see was white in front of me so i dint know where i was goin...next thing i know i was in like 15-20 feet in the air and i landed on my back. i was paralysed from the waist down for like 30-45 minutes and the doctor's told me i had serious bruisin to my spine.
that was scary shit man......

that happened when i was 13 years old. its been more than 4 years but my back still aint the same.......

whats the worst accident you lot been in?

DON 06-28-05 08:35 PM

i always cary my butterfly knife wit me n i was showin it to my firned in his room. n i was tryin to teach him how to get fancy when u flip it around. so he learns how ti flip it n hes like look at me im mexican esse its a stick up. n he starts swingin the knife around in his hand. so he says what u wana fuck wit me esse?. n he goes to swing the blade forward but it hits his leg and sticks into it n he was bleedin like crazy n then his mom came up n he had to sit down to hide all the blood comin out it was crazy.

but worst accident i ever had was in a fight a kid hit me int he face wit numbchux(howeva u spell it)

.Ike. 06-28-05 08:37 PM

lol...in 5th grade i went on a field trip to a local college...and this kid shit in his pants...and then tried to hide from everyone by puttin himself in one of the gym lockers....shit was illy!!

Viva 06-28-05 08:41 PM

I was runnin n jumped over a wall, that was about 4/5 feet or sumthin n i banged into sum1 who pushed me away lol n I went sliding along the ground like i was tryna be superman lol the whole left side of my body was all bloody n mangled looking lol i still have a scar on my hip since it but ive been hit in the head with a baseball bat as well lol

WhoAmI 06-28-05 08:41 PM

^^^lmao at the boy in invektives 5th grade class.
nah but fo real im talkin bout serious accidents as in "call the ambulance!" type shit.
lol

DON 06-28-05 08:45 PM

the boy stabbed himself in the leg we had to rush him to emergency room

.Ike. 06-28-05 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
^^^lmao at the boy in invektives 5th grade class.
nah but fo real im talkin bout serious accidents as in "call the ambulance!" type shit.
lol

lol i know thats what you were talking about...but i couldnt help but think about it when i read this thread...i had to post it

Speats 06-28-05 09:05 PM

cut my finger in half lol

WhoAmI 06-29-05 08:08 AM

eurgh that's some gory shit man!!!

reminds me of the time i fucked up my left hand when i got mad and punched a whole through my door.
at first i was like

"daymn i fucked up that door real good"

and then i regained feelin in my hand and i was like

"oh shit i've diced up my hand!!!"

Dizzee Rascal 06-29-05 08:25 AM

Lol
i remember when sum had a pencil in their top pocket
a fat lil kid
n we chased him round school
but he tripped and the pencil burst his nipple hahahahaa

Terumoto 06-29-05 08:55 AM

ive fallen off a whole lotta buildings. you name it 1 storey, 2 storey, 3 storey... the whole shibang... Falling off 2 storeys was the worst though cos I fell onto pavement... The otehr two were soft grass and bushes and shit.

I fell 10 feet and fucked my wrists up real bad... That was pretty recent

I also got spraypaint in my eyes and had to go to hospital... and then have these eyedrops for like 4 months that hurt to the shithouse.

oh yeah and in 5th grade I was outside walkin and a kid grabbed me from behind around the torso and swung me around, but accidently swung my head into a flagpole and I was knocked out cold for like 2 minutes... -_-

Lyriclesolja 06-29-05 08:55 AM

i stumped my pinkie toe really fuckin hard once......fuckin hurt no lie....

WhoAmI 06-29-05 09:05 AM

lol OMB's on some stuntman shit for real

.Eternal. 06-29-05 09:23 AM

meh never been seriously in an accident...

i was.........4 or 3 yrs old...
i was on the table
i was playing then i slipped off the table
and my head hit the corner of the coffee table...HARD.......
i got scars to prove it............they were big when i was small...now they kinda smalllll