RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   If you still need assistance with tracks (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197322)

Kokasion 06-28-05 09:59 PM

If you still need assistance with tracks

The site I have started recently may be of some assistance for you. I am very knowledgable with production software and more. a small list to give you an idea...

Digidesigns Protools
Cool Edit Pro
Audobe Audition
CakeWalk
FruityLoops
Reason
Rebirth

and more. We also cut your tracks and make them into ringtones for your cellphones.

Fresh new ways to duel your audio skills. Personal assistance with step by step directions to assit with mixxing down your audio tracks, adding SF, Effects Controle, Collaboration with minumal distortion.

We are also looking for knowledgable members to become staff and assist other members who need help. Shit it only makes everyone better in the long run. So have a stop by.

Labinsidious.net

Peace n Props to eeeryone doin' their thang.

Kokasion 07-01-05 12:34 AM

Dont sleep on this you kiddies.... Missing out on some pimp services.

Oh Yah.... I do Audio Videos now. come to the Lab to find out more. CLick the top Sig. COme get your first Audio Video.

Tremendous 07-02-05 08:11 PM

Drop ya aim.... I could use you

B-MAC 07-04-05 11:29 AM

Damn link doesnt even work... !!!!!!!!!1

Kokasion 07-04-05 12:24 PM

Click Here for the Lab

this should help you out. Sites always up. We can do Audio Videos now.

Hollah at that link above.

B-MAC 07-05-05 09:57 AM

That website is Fucken BRUTAL!!.. I could make a more professional one in 20 min..

Kokasion 07-06-05 08:20 PM

Well production is my thing. not website building.

B-MAC 07-07-05 03:54 PM

I dont Give a fuck what your thing is.. I'll Smash on you.. Fucken Punk..

Teknition 07-08-05 02:29 PM

well i could definately use some help hit me up on aim cuz yea

Kokasion 07-09-05 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
I dont Give a fuck what your thing is.. I'll Smash on you.. Fucken Punk..

Doubt it... really doubt it.

Shoot me a link to your soundclick so i can hear your tracks B-Fat

Kokasion 07-09-05 01:46 AM

Dayum there B-Fat i peeped your profile and you aint got no audio. Maybe if you was actually working at work yo ass could come up with a real 10 bills for a mic instead of some wack gif sig.

Dont even bother me cuddy. it aint worth it, you'll get verbally bitched slapped.

B-MAC 07-19-05 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokasion
Dayum there B-Fat i peeped your profile and you aint got no audio. Maybe if you was actually working at work yo ass could come up with a real 10 bills for a mic instead of some wack gif sig.

Dont even bother me cuddy. it aint worth it, you'll get verbally bitched slapped.

Bitch Dont get it twisted motha fuck, I'll Own you literally.. Now look How you gonna try and come off professional, when yah website is barely functional, Broken Links, Lack of content, Shitty and Ugly Color scheme also sporting basic Html.. Man your Basic..... Step up sucka.. You Prob just another one of the rich boys from the bouros, Trying to look gangsta.. Now go make me a motha fucken cheesebuger Beotch..

Moral 08-12-05 03:03 PM

Site's Okay Not Really The Best Of Seen Meh...Good luck With It