RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do rappers or hip-hop lack voacab (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197693)

(X)eed 07-01-05 08:38 AM

Do rappers or hip-hop lack voacab

Be straight up here....... do y'all think rappers actually have vocab...... cuz all of em except mase.... are fukin bums wit no education excpet dope in music,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are illl in what they do, but do u rekon like their vocab isjus lke shyt of a fukin childs story..... ?????? whats ur theory????? wats up wit slangs... is dat lyrics and vocab or shyt i.e. slang..... ghetto slang...???
holla

Ysdat 07-01-05 09:46 AM

LMAO. bro of course rappers have vocab... your judging all rappers onwhat mainstream is putting out..
of course if you see mase as a representitive for all rap artisit then yes rap would lack vocab.

but if you listen to alot of other mc's... frontline pnc dysk tone deff(thanks nos) royce 5'9 meth man busta and a shit load more mc's you can clearly see they are using vocab to the point of destruction.

rap is tech vocab, you just been listning to the wrong shit.

Daubs 07-01-05 09:52 AM

Some dont=, some do.

SAS diplomats uses a lot.

Kajal 07-01-05 10:05 AM

it depends. some do and some dont. example lil wayne doesnt have vocab. wheras someone like canibus or nas do have it.

DaBomb-/a/ 07-01-05 11:15 AM

canibus.. chino... ya.. southern rappers mostly lack some vocab..

(sad face) i dont count.. i just live here.. lol

K-Trini 07-01-05 12:35 PM

Canibus uses the best vocab. in the whole rap game......................

J.D 07-01-05 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
LMAO. bro of course rappers have vocab... your judging all rappers onwhat mainstream is putting out..
of course if you see mase as a representitive for all rap artisit then yes rap would lack vocab.

but if you listen to alot of other mc's... frontline pnc dysk tone deff(thanks nos) royce 5'9 meth man busta and a shit load more mc's you can clearly see they are using vocab to the point of destruction.

rap is tech vocab, you just been listning to the wrong shit.

^^^yup, agreed. tonedeff is insane lyrically (and fast! lol), also, canibus, jurassic 5, gang starr (guru), jedi mind tricks, nas, royce da 5"9, method man nd fabolous are good emcee's.

High-Dro 07-01-05 12:59 PM

werd..tonedeff is dope...and look at I.T.

High-Dro 07-01-05 01:00 PM

and papoose too....werd

J.D 07-01-05 01:00 PM

u mean T.I.?...

J.D 07-01-05 01:02 PM

cuz he's pretty ill.

High-Dro 07-01-05 01:12 PM

holy fuck, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Immortal Techinque = I.T.

and t.i. isn't ill

DaBomb-/a/ 07-01-05 02:22 PM

T.I. Is negetive illness..

Immortal Technique is on some other shit tho.. lol its ill

.Barz Of Steel. 07-01-05 02:44 PM

LMFAO At you using Mase as an example of a rapper who uses decent vocab, when there is a shitload of emcees who are much better :shoot: your dumbass

PrahJect 07-01-05 03:39 PM

Some do, some dont but if you want one that does:

Immortal Technique and he talks about real shit