RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   wtf? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197699)

Kajal 07-01-05 09:58 AM

wtf?

all text on the whole site is in a different font. peoples names are blurred and disfigured. is this happeneing to anyone else?

La Cosa Nostra 07-01-05 10:00 AM

Nope.. Sounds like you got a virus or some bad spyware..

L. Veracity 07-01-05 10:01 AM

don't some peole have their names blurred and disfigured on purpose? :confused:...

Terumoto 07-01-05 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
[colorr=red]don't some peole have their names blurred and disfigured on purpose? :confused:...[/color]

^hahahahaha... vb code mistake... aaaahahahahhahahahahahahahah

anyway, you're fucked. May as well shoot yourself now if things are in a different font.

Lyriclesolja 07-01-05 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajal
all text on the whole site is in a different font. peoples names are blurred and disfigured. is this happeneing to anyone else?

sucks to be you man :thumbup:

Kajal 07-01-05 10:41 AM

no. i know what you mean on their name. and it aint that.

Macca 07-01-05 10:43 AM

don't know.... fix it and quit complaining. :)

{Propain} 07-01-05 10:48 AM

Go Out and get Norton Virus and clean out ya comp. Hopefully that will fix ya problem. Also, go to downloads.com and get Spyware doctor and run that too. Shit should go back to normal. If none of that works, reformat.

Crazy Hades 07-01-05 10:49 AM

Norton Virus doesn't do shit really. Ad-Aware works pretty good too. My computer sucks especially, I get 70 new pieces of spyware every two seconds. In about two days I've deleted/quarantined about 1.5k spyware/adware things.

I'm really pissed because when I use key words like 'spyware' it turns it into a link. Don't know what's doing that. Also try deleting your cookies and temp internet files. Restart your computer if you haven't already. If not, call technical support for something if it happens with other sites. Or is it just this one?

{Propain} 07-01-05 10:54 AM

Quote:
Norton Virus doesn't do shit really. Ad-Aware works pretty good too.

Ad Aware only gets rid of and cleans off infected cookies and what not. It may clean the stuff off the spyware but you will still have it until you run an actual spyware scan. So yeah, ad aware is good to have but is not better than Norton or Spyware doctor.

Crazy Hades 07-01-05 11:03 AM

All Norton ever does for me is make me delete two files or quarantine them and helps to do nothing.

Daubs 07-01-05 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Propain}
Go Out and get Norton Virus and clean out ya comp. Hopefully that will fix ya problem. Also, go to downloads.com and get Spyware doctor and run that too. Shit should go back to normal. If none of that works, reformat.

AVG > Norton.

Get ad-aware and blast that spyware :shoot:

DaBomb-/a/ 07-01-05 11:34 AM

haha damn fuck spy ware.. if it was a person i would beat the shit out of it

.Judicial. 07-01-05 11:58 AM

da best shit to get is....McaAfee...........thats what i use...soon as a virus is detected it pops up and asks if u want it to be killed and all dat shit.....i had viruses slowing down my cable internet once i downloaded dat my computer runs like a champ.........lmfao i should be on advertising comercials