RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   G-Unit Done by 2006?...... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198003)

Sixth Sense 07-03-05 04:59 PM

G-Unit Done by 2006?......

This message was from Game himself on his own website about everything going on in his life: Thanx for all the love & support yall been showin' me since day one. We've all been here since this site 1st hit the net holdin' it down so fuck the haters & mothafucka's like 50 & Suge who mad cause I'm climbin' amongst Hip Hop's elite !!! If you didn't already notice, G-Unit Ooops I meant G-Unot is headed downhill as was Murder Inc when 50 stated Ja was singin', Now his faggot ass is singin' & what goes around comes around !!! Hate It Or Love It the underdogs on top ! There is absoloutly nothing they can do to beat 300 bars & G-Unot is the funniest shit since Richard Pryor so fuck them !!! Let that mixtape sink in between the ass cheeks, fuckin' faggots !!! Bleek is finished, Buddens is finished, the Young Guns never started, G-Unit will be finished before 2006, Yayo will flop & Olivia is still & will always be a man, Oh' & I hope Suge burns in hell for all the lives he's endangered. Hurricane aint scared, 1.

J. Luth 07-03-05 10:20 PM

yo what's this site? theblackwallstreet.com?

Mr.Handicap 07-03-05 10:32 PM

Uh.. Game > Gunit

Wicked One 07-03-05 11:47 PM

Lol.......Major beef....I think in the future its gonna end up that one of these two or whatever are gonna end up getting shot at or shot .......

Sixth Sense 07-03-05 11:50 PM

tru sum1 or both gon get killed..........

Sixth Sense 07-04-05 12:40 PM

u sure game is a talker??????........idont think so

Sixth Sense 07-04-05 12:54 PM

yea thats tru but he more gangsta then 0 i kno dat for sure.....

Kanye West 07-04-05 12:55 PM

G-Unit will be done by next year..

Fero Blaque 07-04-05 01:03 PM

"Game" Is a talker , he was raised by the "G-Unit" camp 'n suddenly turns his back on them as soon as he's capable of doing his tihng without colleague support.

"G-Unit" should just keep their cool like they're doing already , 'n just strike at the right moment when he's vulnerable. He's trying to get "Black Wallstreet" off the ground but they're just hoodlum who are new to the music business and a freshman like "Game" thinks he can conquer the world without any knowledge of this business so It's doomed to fail.

He's just running ahead of himself because his carreer made a treu jumpstart , but he'll realize that soon ... In less then a year time causing beef with hip-hop veterans with alot of street-cred 'n respect from the people out there like : "Jay-Z" , "Joe Budden" Is just not a smart carreer move. He'll be finished In no time , "G-Unit" was never shaking on It's foundation because they established theirselves In the business already ... no freshman can endanger their market position by dropping a few 'disses' 'n plain retarded behaviour. Fuck that nigga.

Verse190 07-04-05 01:33 PM

true what fero said, but i think g unit will come down once nas hits em up... if he ver does. i really wish nas would step in and put em down casue 50 is striaght up annoying. game is ok, but he aint a phemominal mc, and i coulndt give a fucc how gangsta that nigga is, i dont need that shit when i buy an album. if i really wanna hear or see gangsta, i just go the fucc out side or look out my fuccin window.