RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Cost Of Living In America (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198054)

Key... 07-03-05 11:25 PM

The Cost Of Living In America

Its getting higher by the year.

I live in San Diego, CA and just for an studio apt they charge $ 7 to 800 dollas.

Gas is rising, funny cuz i remember when it was like around $2 dollar margin per gallon. now its almost close to $3.

I am currently thinkin about living in Arizona, its not expensive, but weather can be a bitch..lol

So how u living homey?

Vango 07-03-05 11:27 PM

im living in the midwest, shit it relative, not high like the west coast. waddup dv?

Key... 07-03-05 11:29 PM

*chilaxin fam*

midwest is colder and yes cheaper. Plus Cali is dealing wit debt remember. even swarzenneger cant change shit.

OrEo da cookie 07-03-05 11:30 PM

shit im moving out in december and i gotta pay 200 a month cuz my whole group living with me...5 of us in a 2 bed aprtment... water is 50 and electric is free

Vango 07-03-05 11:33 PM

arnold, that's hilarious, he won't be re-elected.

Key... 07-03-05 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
shit im moving out in december and i gotta pay 200 a month cuz my whole group living with me...5 of us in a 2 bed aprtment... water is 50 and electric is free

What!! are u serious........dont they count u guys when u gettin the contract..lol they wouldnt even allow so many peeps in 2 bedroom apt.

And ya'll pay fo water not electricity

*i smell somethin fishy*

V yea arnold...."wont be back..lol"

OrEo da cookie 07-03-05 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
What!! are u serious........dont they count u guys when u gettin the contract..lol they wouldnt even allow so many peeps in 2 bedroom apt.

And ya'll pay fo water not electricity

*i smell somethin fishy*

V yea arnold...."wont be back..lol"

the landlords round here are inly out for paper they dont care how many move in...its the ghetto too so they never make peeps pay for more than one utility out here cuz one will just get cut off anyway

Key... 07-04-05 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
yo dont know wat yous bitch bout over there bout gas over here its 65cent(in euros) for a litre n in the uk its 70p(pounds) so u got it shit cheap, n in the city the cheapest apartment u can get to rent is like 800euro

Jigga wha????......I lived in europe before kido. I kno the situation there. But focus here son we talkin about "USA" read the thread tittle...lol

Sylvester 07-04-05 12:02 AM

DV is so fuckin' gangsta :shoot:

DeadLYVisiOnz 07-04-05 12:23 AM

7-0 pretty impressive^^

Bangalore 07-04-05 03:54 AM

my fam has 2 houses and a time share ...were also buying an apartment for myself and a condo next to our time share .... we live in the midwest and we live just fine... i havent really been affected by the .... the condo were looking at is around a million or so.. i'll post pics if we buy it

Ltizzle 07-04-05 04:11 AM

weerd dv man...
like i said, i been lookin into apartments over in az myself...
and theres some pretty decent ones for around $400-$500
shit might be worth a look...

^^..^^ 07-04-05 05:35 AM

all you guys crying are herbs and idiots it costs fucking 850 dallors to live in the projects in nyc and studios in manhatten can run 10000 dallors just for a studio

∆ P E X X 07-04-05 06:02 AM

CALI, you're obviously lying. A spot i nthe PJ's ain't no wher near 850, it's like 650.

But I live in NJ where the cost of living is the highest in the nation. So all yall can STFU. The ONLY thing we get cheap here is gas since we've got shitloads of refineries - but that's way out-weighed by the nations highest auto insurance rates due to the high amount of insurance fraud. The fact that we get crappy gas mileage due to having the most people per square mile of any state in the US dosen't help either. There's traffic everywhere and a traffic light every damn 1/4 mile it seems.

An average 1-bedroom here is about 750-900 depending on where you look. That may or may-not include carpet in the unit and utilities included. The spot I'm living in is a 2-bedroom condo and it runs for $1760 a before utilities and "maintainence" which is to pay mofos to cut the grass/rake leaves/shovel snow and the automatic sprinklers to come on and shit like that which is like another 180/mo.