RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Did I bite this line. Time to make it real clear to this wanker. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198283)

La Cosa Nostra 07-05-05 10:19 AM

Did I bite this line. Time to make it real clear to this wanker.

Ok so titobronske thinks I bit a line or concept off one of his songs that I previously hadnt heard untill he brought it up.

So lets have a little poll to see who thinks I bit this clowns garbage. :wtf:

TitoBronskes Bar
Split him more than infinite ways
Take a cheese grater to his face, rearrange appearence..
Like giving him a different set of parents

My bar
Fuck it-- I got razor blades, but instead I'ma cheese grate you..
Erase skin from your face, then replace it with a4's & a paper staple..

Someone explain to me exactly where this kids comming from, I think he might have down syndrome or something. So poll on whether I bit off this song that I hadnt heard ROFL!

Daubs 07-05-05 10:21 AM

Lmao, its 2 totally different concepts...

La Cosa Nostra 07-05-05 10:21 AM

Exactly, so poll and once he realises his stupidity then it will be closed and forgotton.

J. Luth 07-05-05 10:23 AM

nucca be straight trippin' yo :shoot:

La Cosa Nostra 07-05-05 10:29 AM

I hardly even knew the dude existed before he accused me of biting..

Shits hilarious..

Compose 07-05-05 10:33 AM

Black City 07-05-05 10:34 AM

........................only thang dats tha same is tha 'cheese grater' shit...hmm

N.Tavarez 07-05-05 10:34 AM

nah,
his concept was worded horribly
yours was straight

Mad Dog 07-05-05 10:37 AM

na not a bite...ya lines completely different i think the only similar word was cheese grater but thats like saying you bit my line coz you said "and"

La Cosa Nostra 07-05-05 10:37 AM

I told him he should sue a kitchen appliance factory..
Kids a joke..

Sixth Sense 07-05-05 10:42 AM

yea man wtf he talkin bout thats wack.....u aint bit shit

J. Luth 07-05-05 10:49 AM

Actually, after relookin' @ this shit, I believe you bit him. Damn, man, what were you thinkin'? [/sarcasm so Tito won't feel like he got KO'd] :cool:

La Cosa Nostra 07-05-05 10:52 AM

I know right? Rofl.

Man he was so dodgy about it on PM's too. Every time I brought up the line he goes "ohh ohh, you LIVE on RV you MUST of bit it!!"

All that says is he dont even fucking know me. Shit the loser even tried to tell me hed beat the shit out of me. Which also tells me he dont know know me for shit.

I'm looking forward to when he comes in the thread trynna still say I bit. So you all can see how much of a moron this kid is.

J. Luth 07-05-05 10:54 AM

lol word :cool: but........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
I know right? Rofl.

Man he was so dodgy about it on PM's too. Every time I brought up the line he goes "ohh ohh, you LIVE on RV you MUST of bit it!!"

All that says is he dont even fucking know me. Shit the loser even tried to tell me hed beat the shit out of me. Which also tells me he dont know know me for shit.

you should have told him "Can't you see I already am doin' that to myself? Peep my avy bitch" :cool:

Shambolic 07-05-05 10:56 AM

In no way, shape or form is that biting. What a dickjob.