RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   London Is Pussy Its That Simple............... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198747)

^^..^^ 07-08-05 01:24 AM

London Is Pussy Its That Simple...............

So The Terrorist Are Cowards And Pussy Cuz They Bombed The Subway And Killed Innocent People......................................so Then Londons Pussy Also For Bombing Citys As A Whole Full Of Woman And Children And For Breaking The Geneva Code By Bombing Mosques As Well.bombing A Subway And Killing People After They Killed Half Your Country<bombing A Whole Country And Killing Kids And Woman And Anyone Else Cuz You Want To Steal They Oil.

.Ike. 07-08-05 01:27 AM

hmm......you have a point......

Keith Moon 07-08-05 01:27 AM

Ok...before you try to make a statement out of your unique intellectual and political views of comparing cties and terroists to a member of the female's anatomy, please type in complete sentences!!!! It's so much easier to read.

.Ike. 07-08-05 01:28 AM

not that i like people have died or anything.....i feel sorry for the families...but you do make a good argument

Compose 07-08-05 01:30 AM

hmm...*waits on London support people*

you robbed olympics from us damit :mad: :( :shoot:

^^..^^ 07-08-05 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
not that i like people have died or anything.....i feel sorry for the families...but you do make a good argument

I KNOW BUT THESE KIDS THINK THEY NO EVERYTHING ITS LIKE SAYING I CAN GO KILL EVERYONE ON YOUR BLOCK AND TAKE NO PRISONERS BUT YOU CANT COME THROW A BOTTLE ON MY BLOCK OR YOUR EVIL WTF :nono:

Logic The Goonie 07-08-05 01:44 AM

I would care what you say if you could say it like a human.

^^..^^ 07-08-05 01:46 AM

^shut The Fuck Up Carmen Your Gay Go Write Another Thread About Ashley You Little Homo Fag Thats Why Nos Gonna Fuck Her Before You And Hes 8745875 Miles Away

Compose 07-08-05 02:04 AM

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I would care what you say if you could say it like a human.

ROFLLL....................

Logic The Goonie 07-08-05 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
^shut The Fuck Up Carmen Your Gay Go Write Another Thread About Ashley You Little Homo Fag Thats Why Nos Gonna Fuck Her Before You And Hes 8745875 Miles Away

Oh shit, you got me. :bored:

Valerie 07-08-05 02:37 AM

u do got a point though cali.

Dabatos 07-08-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
So The Terrorist Are Cowards And Pussy Cuz They Bombed The Subway And Killed Innocent People......................................so Then Londons Pussy Also For Bombing Citys As A Whole Full Of Woman And Children And For Breaking The Geneva Code By Bombing Mosques As Well.bombing A Subway And Killing People After They Killed Half Your Country<bombing A Whole Country And Killing Kids And Woman And Anyone Else Cuz You Want To Steal They Oil.

damn.. cant say nothing gainst this

Valerie 07-08-05 02:43 AM

LMAO CUs i think he made a point.

N.Tavarez 07-08-05 02:09 PM

bottom line
FUCK THE OLYMPICS
who cares?
New York will be aiiiight, we always are

as for the terrorist attack
sorry for you guys, but welcome to our world
it wont be the 1st or last time so get ready for more
PERIOD