RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem in New Movie (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199641)

Sixth Sense 07-12-05 05:17 PM

Eminem in New Movie

Rapper EMINEM wants to return to the big screen to play a reallife paraplegic athlete.

The 8 MILE star is said to be so impressed with new documentary MURDERBALL, which focuses on wheel-chair bound American rugby player MARK ZUPAN, he wants to play him in the movie of his life.

Zupan admits even he was surprised when he heard the news: "I have a friend that works for the William Morris Agency and he got a phonecall that Eminem was interested in playing either me or a guy in the film if this ever gets made into a Hollywood movie.

"It was kinda weird. When you hear something like that you're like, `Where am I? Who is this person and what is going on?'"

Indeph 07-12-05 05:20 PM

Lol@pen and paper being the reason I know everything.

Sixth Sense 07-12-05 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lol@pen and paper being the reason I know everything.

ohhhh thnx u thnx u its my job in RV i own the hiphop talk herald inc. the founder of it.....lol

.Eternal. 07-14-05 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
ohhhh thnx u thnx u its my job in RV i own the hiphop talk herald inc. the founder of it.....lol

ur a fuckin alias man....how can u get 3300 posts in 1 month

(X)eed 07-14-05 05:43 AM

^^^^^^^^ herd bout that Pen..i 2nd dat..u da herald hip hop kat or watever...
fuck i herd bout this movie.. hes either droppin a movie and makin 2 albums or makin 1 album and 2movies

DaBomb-/a/ 07-14-05 05:59 AM

lol ^ ya i heard that..

man stay up on the news pen and paper.. always on it.. and yo.. nice shoes..

Magic5 07-14-05 08:33 PM

He's not a bad actor.

..could turn out decent-pretty good.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:01 PM

^yea, word. Wasn't he doin' a movie as a boxer? That's what I heard.

Magic5 07-14-05 09:19 PM

I never heard that.. but he'd have to beef out to do that.. he doesn't look like he weighs enough to be a boxer.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:20 PM

^word, it was in this eminem magazine I bought called "Eminem" :love:

Magic5 07-15-05 03:29 AM

LMAO.

But yeah, I really couldn't see Eminem being a boxer.. but he could call himself like;

Muhammad Marshall

..or something like that, nah sayen?

Sweft 07-15-05 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
Rapper EMINEM wants to return to the big screen to play a reallife paraplegic athlete.

The 8 MILE star is said to be so impressed with new documentary MURDERBALL, which focuses on wheel-chair bound American rugby player MARK ZUPAN, he wants to play him in the movie of his life.

Zupan admits even he was surprised when he heard the news: "I have a friend that works for the William Morris Agency and he got a phonecall that Eminem was interested in playing either me or a guy in the film if this ever gets made into a Hollywood movie.

"It was kinda weird. When you hear something like that you're like, `Where am I? Who is this person and what is going on?'"

What is your source?

Sweft

J. Luth 07-15-05 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
LMAO.

But yeah, I really couldn't see Eminem being a boxer.. but he could call himself like;

Muhammad Marshall

..or something like that, nah sayen?

lmfao... nah, yo. it's some real life boxer. So that's why he was doin' it. lol

distilled 07-15-05 02:12 PM

Eminemis an illy actor