RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bad News... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199923)

villagepimp 07-14-05 08:47 AM

Bad News...

Well... I woke up this morning at my cousins house and got a call from my buddy Eric's mom (Eric is on here as Zig Zag). She tells me I need to come back to Lawson... so I drive an hour trip in 30 minutes to get the worst news of my life. Apparently... Eric hadn't had a real good time in jail the last month and it didn't get good when he got home... he called me yesturday and told me about a new song he wrote but I knew smoething was up but he wouldn't tell me... so this morning I get home at 3:30 and his mom tells me he shot himself... well... pretty much... fuck... my bro's gone... so I had to get away from the house... his dad gave me his rhyme book so I'm about to log on as him and post his last song... but shit.... it's not right...

RIP Eric P. Gengler... I'll miss you holmes...

King Solo 07-14-05 08:51 AM

damn...............thats fucked up man.......

dont know ya bro...........but RIP man....

E.C 07-14-05 08:52 AM

shit.. sorry man..

RIP

and hope everything works out for ya ....

Dervla 07-14-05 08:53 AM

ZigZag?......................Aw shit.................I known him well not really but we been cool when we was in the PSA........aww fuck yo

R.I.P.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 08:56 AM

I always thought you were Zig zag, village

ah well......I cant say i'll be pouring out any liqour for that tranny.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:01 AM

Kids never know when beef is inappropriate do they... grow up faggot.

King Solo 07-14-05 09:03 AM

yea, just ignore teph though, he does it to get attention

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:03 AM

I'm not beefin.

All i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, i'm not gonna lie just to pleaze people, man, no disrespect to him, but it dosent effect me in any way what so ever....It's probably a front anyway, i know what both you an him are like.....he lied about all types of shit, every time he typed he lied about somthin.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
yea, just ignore teph though, he does it to get attention

Look, i dont know what the hell you're problem is, son.

but drop it...talkin about me wantin attention, you startin beef in alot of threads i posted, nigga you LOVE my attention, get off me, i don't even have a problem with you

Or village pimp, all i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, cant a nigga have his own opinnons on this fuckin site, damn y'all.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
I'm not beefin.

All i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, i'm not gonna lie just to pleaze people, man, no disrespect to him, but it dosent effect me in any way what so ever....It's probably a front anyway, i know what both you an him are like.....he lied about all types of shit, every time he typed he lied about somthin.

Look if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nuffin perioid.

If this dont have ANY effect on you what-so-ever, just dont say nothing.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:05 AM

Quote:
I'm not beefin.

oh okay... it's a fucking front.

Yeah... I'm going to fucking say someone died to get attention. I'm not Smokajoka.

If I wanted attention on a rap site... I'd just murk the fuckin' daylights out of everyone on here and I easily could. But that's not what I'm about

And no you don't know me or him and stop trying to come up with shit to make yourself look like less of an asshole cuz that's all you are and all you ever will be... an inconsiderate prick. so fuck yourself.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:07 AM

well how the hell did zig zag post in the open mic forum if the tranny is dead?

an Tweety, you are a 20 year old male, no doubt a virgin an you pretend to be female on the internet.

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

i'm entitled to my opinnons, if y'all dont like it, just say so, dont bring beef with it, i didnt diss y'all when ya like ''oh r.i.p'' an ''its a shame, hope everythin works out''....because my opinnon is that i dont care if it works out, i'm entitled to that, so get off me y'all....

all everybody do is hate, chillllllllllllllllllll :thumbup:

lol.

King Solo 07-14-05 09:07 AM

last comment at you teph in this thread

VP just expressin the bad news of losing sumone close to him......

if ya wanna show sum respect and shit thats cool......

but if all ya gonna do is beef with ppl in here then fuck off, cuz it aint the place for it

Dervla 07-14-05 09:09 AM

Quote:
well how the hell did zig zag post in the open mic forum if the tranny is dead?

an Tweety, you are a 20 year old male, no doubt a virgin an you pretend to be female on the internet.

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

i'm entitled to my opinnons, if y'all dont like it, just say so, dont bring beef with it, i didnt diss y'all when ya like ''oh r.i.p'' an ''its a shame, hope everythin works out''....because my opinnon is that i dont care if it works out, i'm entitled to that, so get off me y'all....

all everybody do is hate, chillllllllllllllllllll :thumbup:

lol.

20..?...I'm not 20...I'm 15.................Why you say that I'm 20?

And I'm not a male.......W.e. it dont effect me anyways.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
oh okay... it's a fucking front.

Yeah... I'm going to fucking say someone died to get attention. I'm not Smokajoka.

If I wanted attention on a rap site... I'd just murk the fuckin' daylights out of everyone on here and I easily could. But that's not what I'm about

And no you don't know me or him and stop trying to come up with shit to make yourself look like less of an asshole cuz that's all you are and all you ever will be... an inconsiderate prick. so fuck yourself.

......LOL, Whatever nigga

I aint trynna beef, i'm just sayin that Zig Zag is a lowlife who would try pullin stunts like this.

an if he really is dead, which he prolly isnt 'cause the dude postin on rv like 5 minutes ago, but if he really is dead, then he gets no love for me, neither do you, his parents do, my heart goes out too 'em, but it dosent mean i'ma be bitch about it...like i said, i'm enittled to my opinnon...