RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuckin Bastards (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200352)

Enygma 07-16-05 07:42 PM

Fuckin Bastards

Would someone honestly tell me how good or bad I am, cause I'm tired of getting replies in my songs threads saying "it was dope, return the favor!" For once I would like someone to tell me their honest opinion on something......I'm a big boy, I can take it.

That is all :thumbup:™

Daubs 07-16-05 07:48 PM

Your wack as fuck :shoot:
JP.

Na i not heard loads of your stuff but was feelin what i heard.

[.:D:.] 07-16-05 07:49 PM

u cant sing for shit...

To.DA.T 07-16-05 07:53 PM

why not drop links to some of your shit?

I'm really honest and not impressed easily....

Nynth Degree 07-16-05 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
Would someone honestly tell me how good or bad I am, cause I'm tired of getting replies in my songs threads saying "it was dope, return the favor!" For once I would like someone to tell me their honest opinion on something......I'm a big boy, I can take it.

That is all :thumbup:™

You're actually pretty good...return the favor!

But damnit 'Nygma, now there's gonna be like 12.7 threads about "Yo how good do I be yo be honest cuz I know I'm da bomb already!"

Enygma 07-16-05 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
u cant sing for shit...

Thank You :thumbup:™

And to that other cat that wanted me to drop a link......my soundclick is in my sig :thumbup:™

Sean Gunner 07-16-05 08:14 PM

Lmao, you have good punchlines for dissing. I'm listening to some of your songs right now, I don't like the beat on Baby Girl though.

New Meth0d 07-16-05 08:14 PM

lol yea ya sining is pretty bad....but at least you attempted it

Enygma 07-16-05 08:17 PM

Thanks for the honesty people :thumbup:™

Acuity 07-16-05 08:19 PM

u cant sing 4 shit....ur flow is raw, sumtimes 2 many syllables and u goin ova the snare and soundin wack, do more battle rapping, u got a delivery which suits to tha trade...do more solo tracks, lmao i swer half the tracks u drop on Rv are Ecko collabs...altho im bitchin cos that "never had it" track was raw, but 4 real need to develop ur own shiz wizz...ur pretty damn good, not usre weva this is a hobby or real ting 4 u coz of ur army ting but u got mad potential dude oh btw: (SAS still merks Delta like i told u b4 :thumbup:)

Daubs 07-16-05 08:21 PM

SAS > Every other wannabe special service.

Acuity 07-16-05 08:31 PM

^worrrrrddddd...

Keith Moon 07-16-05 08:31 PM

You suck...........your ex told me bout it...:)

Enygma 07-16-05 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
u cant sing 4 shit....ur flow is raw, sumtimes 2 many syllables and u goin ova the snare and soundin wack, do more battle rapping, u got a delivery which suits to tha trade...do more solo tracks, lmao i swer half the tracks u drop on Rv are Ecko collabs...altho im bitchin cos that "never had it" track was raw, but 4 real need to develop ur own shiz wizz...ur pretty damn good, not usre weva this is a hobby or real ting 4 u coz of ur army ting but u got mad potential dude oh btw: (SAS still merks Delta like i told u b4 :thumbup:)

Thank you very, very, very, very, very much :thumbup:™

And like I told you before, the United States does not acknowledge the existance of an entity called Delta Force ;)

J. Luth 07-16-05 09:15 PM

you're dope yo. sometimes you go too fast and fuck up the flow. lol but your lyrics ill and when your flow is on point it's dope. but word, yo. keep it g'd up :shoot: