RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Can We Live 2005 (with Klepto & B1aze) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200413)

L. Veracity 07-17-05 06:07 AM

Can We Live 2005 (with Klepto & B1aze)

Da Faculty presents
"Can We Live 2005"

1 - B1aze
2 - Klepto
3 - LV

--RIDE INC--
--SOUND CLICK--

REPLY 1
REPLY 2

Tremendous 07-17-05 08:19 AM

I peeped this before I think you reposted this on her

Blaze - he kept it street..flow is good...lyrics are aiight...presence is good...delivery is good

Klepto - Same ass Blaze..but your shit is way nicer.... and the punches are good....

L.Veracity - Everything you did was nice but I did notice on flaw you got..you show no emotion and you never change how you flow somtimes ma..

Lines that made me mad
Hittin aint happen
No kissin and feeling
Pass these niggas around like a note up in class
I make them beleive they are getting some ass
I keep a mean ass walk
I don't want a man cause Im all about the chase or whatever

^ Them shits had me like damn...stick to my girl sike but umm....raise your vocal levels too i could barely here some of your lyrics

L. Veracity 07-19-05 10:38 AM

thanx for the critiQue...no thanx to you sleepin' ass muh FUCKas here on RV = )...

Acuity 07-19-05 01:17 PM

yo i told u on AIM...this shit was right, werent feelin first breh as much as other 2 MC's tho....

uppin

Tha Q. 07-19-05 01:21 PM

whoa...the bass in this track made my toes vibrate

hahaa...got my woofer on the floor by my feet

beat was gud

1st cat had a pretty nice flow...rode it well/ delivery was cool

2nd cat...flow is good...delivery reminds me of a story teller type mc...not bad

3rd...L's vocals cud be amped a notched...flow was good on here...

nice track

~Lady Fiya~ 07-19-05 01:40 PM

i was feeling the beat, tell Blaze i liked his verse, his flow was nice, i haven't seen him online lately.. second guy got the voice for the track, and you came in nicely as well, your normal relaxed delivery went well with this track, nice flow as usual... congrats :thumbup:

Traidmarx™ 07-19-05 05:48 PM

i peeped this track on another site shit is nice i told you before especially for a femcee gotta be one of the best i've seen net wise

Enygma 07-19-05 09:29 PM

Listeningas I type.

First guy was nice. Flow was a little slow, but so was the beat. He sems to have a NY type flow. feeling his shit.

Second guy's voice was irritating me a little. Not trying to be rude, but I think this beat was a little too slow for your voice. I don't know if that makes sense, but it does to me. Your lyrics were pretty good, quality could have been upped a little.

L Verasity.....your shit is a little better than what you showed me a long ass time ago. I don't even know if you reember that. When you first came on this board.....anyway, this shit was pretty tight. I think you are definitely the tightest female on the board. Anytime you want to collab, hit me up :thumbup:™

L. Veracity 07-20-05 08:29 AM

thanx 4 the replies people :)

and nah Enygma, I never remember anything :(
I'll try and get ay you on AIM when I get home in the later afternoon though :D