RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lmao I like blacked out earlier today. :-/ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200466)

J. Luth 07-17-05 04:21 PM

lmao I like blacked out earlier today. :-/

yea, I was about to record, cuz I moved down to the basement. So then I needed my headphones, and apparently it was in this drawyer in my bathroom. don't kno why. lol So i was goin' up, and I was runnin' up the stairs, and I like hit my elbow. And shit hurt badly, like really bad. and I went to the bathroom, and pain was gettin' worse, and I went down to open the drawyer, and next thing I kno, I woke up on the floor, and my parents were ssreamin' out "what's that noise?" and shit. and I was like "Wtf? Why am I on the floor of my bathroom?" and my dad came in, and he like "what happened?" and I'm like, "I don't kno, i'm ok." and then he look @ my head, and was like "how'd that happen? where'd you hit your head?" and i looked in the mirror, and I had this like red mark all across my right head, down to my eye-lid. lol and shit was bleedin' a lil. And then I had a cut on my ear, and on my neck i had marks. But damn yo, all I remember was like I fell asleep or some shit, and I could hear this loud noise, and some fast shit, that sounded like a car speedin' by. lol and then I woke up. but shit, that was freaky, I'm lucky it wasn't worse, like if I hit my head on the toilet. lmao or on the counter thingy. Or that nothin' hit into my eye. but damn, anyone else have shit like this happen to them?

but damn, everytime I try to record, shit happens. :(

Bangalore 07-17-05 04:31 PM

nah u didn't black out.. i flew over there and used my sisters taser on ya... then i stole your wallet and flew back.. werd.. but yo crazy shit..

J. Luth 07-17-05 04:36 PM

^lol yea, man, I still feel all woozy and shit. and I was real hyped to record too. lol

Viva 07-17-05 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Spizz
yea, I was about to record, cuz I moved down to the basement. So then I needed my headphones, and apparently it was in this drawyer in my bathroom. don't kno why. lol So i was goin' up, and I was runnin' up the stairs, and I like hit my elbow. And shit hurt badly, like really bad. and I went to the bathroom, and pain was gettin' worse, and I went down to open the drawyer, and next thing I kno, I woke up on the floor, and my parents were ssreamin' out "what's that noise?" and shit. and I was like "Wtf? Why am I on the floor of my bathroom?" and my dad came in, and he like "what happened?" and I'm like, "I don't kno, i'm ok." and then he look @ my head, and was like "how'd that happen? where'd you hit your head?" and i looked in the mirror, and I had this like red mark all across my right head, down to my eye-lid. lol and shit was bleedin' a lil. And then I had a cut on my ear, and on my neck i had marks. But damn yo, all I remember was like I fell asleep or some shit, and I could hear this loud noise, and some fast shit, that sounded like a car speedin' by. lol and then I woke up. but shit, that was freaky, I'm lucky it wasn't worse, like if I hit my head on the toilet. lmao or on the counter thingy. Or that nothin' hit into my eye. but damn, anyone else have shit like this happen to them?

but damn, everytime I try to record, shit happens. :(

lmao u have a right head? how do u buy sweaters n shit, do u get em specially made with like 2 neckholes? :huh: :laugh:

J. Luth 07-17-05 04:49 PM

I meant right side of my head. be smart..........

Enygma 07-17-05 05:18 PM

Nobody cares :(

J. Luth 07-17-05 05:50 PM

^stfu bitch........ :(

B. Magik 07-17-05 07:18 PM

Lmfao...............

Sean Gunner 07-17-05 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma

Nobody cares that nobody cares. :(

J. Luth 07-17-05 07:23 PM

^fuck you :(........

Logic The Goonie 07-17-05 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma

LMFAO!!!

*zing!*

Logic The Goonie 07-17-05 07:28 PM

BTW: SPuL = pwnt.

Daubs 07-17-05 07:30 PM

Prolly fainted if it was as hot there as it is here.

WhoAmI 07-17-05 07:43 PM

maybe its cos you ran up the stairs too fast after being in you're basement for too long.
changin altitude quickly, even slightly, can make you blackout n shit.

Cos one time i was at my cousin's yard just chillin and i musta been lying down for a long time and i got up too quickly and blacked out and dropped. only lasted for like 10 mins but i was lucky i was in his bedroom and landed on the bed or i would've hit the ground....