RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   suttin i noticed about audio heads on dis site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201459)

leady 07-24-05 07:27 AM

suttin i noticed about audio heads on dis site

yea stop tryna peak inside... i can see you come on now........ yea dunno if anybody else noticed by y da fuck is most of em makin dey vocals echoey as fuck?? i mean yea we all know dat usin reverb is suttin done on every track ever made but daaaaaaaaaaaamn tone it down a little cos it sounds un-natural as fuck

New Meth0d 07-24-05 10:47 AM

<<<<doesnt use reverb....also alotta cats dubs and adlibs are wayyyyyyy off

American Tiger 07-24-05 12:00 PM

Have you listen to the radio lately?

Granted.....99% of us do it the wrong way....
But....

You should be pissed at the commercial music industry, not heads on this site.

leady 07-24-05 12:23 PM

i dont listen to commercial hip hop if im honest... u need a slite reverb on ur vocals to lift em off da beat abit

American Tiger 07-24-05 12:31 PM

The guy in your sig does more echo than any one on this site.;)
Trust me....
I did a song with his vocals stripped from the beat.
It amazed me of how much fabrication was put in.

leady 07-24-05 12:38 PM

u shudnt use echoe... ur voice mhas a natural reverb in it but not enuff to lift it off da beat.. addin a slite reverb to ur vocals makes em sound warmer n lifts em off da beat abit... but i never listened to a snoop acapella before so wudnt know but sayin dat i dont listen to his new stuff... its too corny... but wat im sayin is most dese kids on dis site are puttin on dat bad dat wen dey say a ords u can still mhear da reverb actin from 2 words before it.... ill find an example of wat i mean in abit

Key... 07-26-05 12:22 PM

Echo is ok to use.

Why not?

leady 07-28-05 09:24 PM

cos echo and rever are not da same... reverb is jus used to ad abit of presence to ur vocals n lift em off da beat... echo is a no no unless ur usin it a certain part of ur vocals and not an entire verse/track

Tha Q. 07-29-05 09:39 AM

I agree...that echoey HALLWAY sound of most vocals here is annoyin

i got my own method of double up my vocals

chea

leady 07-29-05 09:53 AM

lol seriously.. ye i like da sound urs vgives man its original aswell... in adobe audition i just use a really small studio reverb

Enygma 07-30-05 10:11 AM

I just use Natural Vocal Reverb..........:thumbup:™

Phenom-in-all 08-20-05 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
Have you listen to the radio lately?

Granted.....99% of us do it the wrong way....
But....

You should be pissed at the commercial music industry, not heads on this site.

co-sign... I just got the accapellas to Jigas Black album, and on 90% of other albums I have accapellas for there is MAD echo. Granted - it sound hella better over a beat, but it seems to be standard for most acc's I have. (I dj a bit, so I have mad accapellas...)word.

[.:D:.] 08-20-05 06:02 PM

^^yea i got a couple acc's too...alot of reverb alot of echo..sounds hot over a beat..i dont use the reverb effect in CEP tho..i use the plug in reverb..and i dont put it on my vocals i make another track of my vocals so i can change the volume on how much of the reverb u can hear...

PeRsEvErAnCe 08-24-05 09:45 PM

reverb... is good stuff. most people are using presets tho.. and dats a no no. only use presets if you're using a dead room. and remember kids, natural ambience is also a good way to make ur shit sound good.

New Meth0d 08-24-05 10:42 PM

<<<records in big room so it naturally echos