RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rapbattles is garbage period (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201486)

^^..^^ 07-24-05 03:55 PM

Rapbattles is garbage period

this is really simple rb is abunch of nerds who dickride each other all day talk about how dope they are then duck our site time and time again in battle.they can not see us it has been proven time and time again basically lattinkitten owning chirt then chirt ducking r rated seventhird owning avalon and avalon never posting here again afterwards.many many times the only good rb head is memisis and he posts here more then there now realizing how wack rb has become.dont come in here beefing if your from rb prove it.battle me its that simple and i will own you easily then write rv did this on your tombstone.rb is weak as fuck they got bout 20 good heads on the whole site audio gfx poetry and text combined they got bout 20 heads while we got bout 100 easy probally more good heads.i owned valor with a k.o in his own shit poetry so dont bother i pink slipped efusive so dont bother i also whupped lyric so dont bother either.any other rb head who thinks hes dope see me pink slip battle since your gay ass site is ducking us.its real simple we make a list to battle yall pop shit and duck fucking nerds :gfy:

Daubs 07-24-05 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
Rapbattles is garbage period

And thats the lot.

I honestly think we have more active dope heads than them and a lot less DR.

TeamOne 07-24-05 04:02 PM

yea we do have a lot less DR........ that is def. true

^^..^^ 07-24-05 04:05 PM

Thats Beyond True We Have So Much Less D.r Its Incrediable The D.r On Rb Is Amazing It Just Dont Make Since And If You Beat A Mod They Ban You:/wtf Rb Is Gay Im Owning Anyone From Rb Thats It Ill Add Them To My Sig:)

Nynth Degree 07-24-05 04:07 PM

Well they have a lot more members, and are a lot more active. So one culd believe that we have the same percentage of d/r, and it only looks like we have less 'cuz we have less active members. [/rational]

Dervla 07-24-05 04:08 PM

Lol.............

American Tiger 07-24-05 05:08 PM

BatBoy should know....
He does it to me on a regular basis.

MiSk 07-24-05 05:10 PM

yah the ought to change the name from "RB" to "DR" cause thats all it is.... and thats, that

Formation 07-24-05 05:23 PM

Yall Have Alot Less Dick Riders But When It Comes To Activeness Yall Alot Less Active, When It Come's To Voting We Have The Upperhand. When It Comes To Feed Back We Have The Upperhand. When It Comes To Skill Us At RB Have The Upperhand. Believe It Or Noth RB's Talent Has Grown And Has Over Thrown Yall

When I Say We I Mean We At RB
Nuff Said

Logic The Goonie 07-24-05 05:29 PM

RB > RV

And I post on both the same amount.

RB is generally more mature/active/dope and such.

Paranoid 07-24-05 05:32 PM

no way rb is better then rv.

J. Luth 07-24-05 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
Thats Beyond True We Have So Much Less D.r Its Incrediable The D.r On Rb Is Amazing It Just Dont Make Since And If You Beat A Mod They Ban You:/wtf Rb Is Gay Im Owning Anyone From Rb Thats It Ill Add Them To My Sig:)

i kno seriously, that's so fuckin' gay, really. wtf is that about. gay.....

Ysdat 07-24-05 05:32 PM

If you dont like it then dont spend so much time ..there/talking bout it/tryna battle them.