RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ysdat stop being a fag................. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201518)

^^..^^ 07-24-05 08:04 PM

ysdat stop being a fag.................

your job is to close threads of freeposting and threads of beef not to close any thread you dont agree with.if i make a thread about which is better rb or rv you have no right to close it.if i want to or others want to dicuss the d.r on rb or any other site we can do that.if i want to discuss which site is better i can do that.you keep closing threads i will report you to strobe.

now this purpose of this thread is ysdat doind a good job and dont come in here and d.r either.ive seen him closing alot of threads he has no bussiness closing that nos would never close.ive seen him abusing his powers by leaving retarded threads his peoples make and closing threads of people he dont like.

Logic The Goonie 07-24-05 08:06 PM

Because he wants to feel special. You don't know what it's like for a guy like him to go to sleep at night knowing he didn't get to close any threads on here.

^^..^^ 07-24-05 08:07 PM

^^lmfao At Soc Bad Thing Is Is That Its Probally True:(

Castro... 07-24-05 08:09 PM

no he is not so stfu...it's that no one wants to read ya threads

KOOL COL-B 07-24-05 09:11 PM

in hiz hobo thread he changed my post around n made it look like i wuz sayin gay shit :( werd

Bangalore 07-24-05 11:33 PM

werd he dosent do shit.... and i did more than him when i was a mod...he isnt active.... he dosent really mod anything he just has the mod powers... atleast be active...

^^..^^ 07-25-05 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
in hiz hobo thread he changed my post around n made it look like i wuz sayin gay shit :( werd

hes not allowed to do that thats actually aganist the mod rules and a abuse of power

.Barz Of Steel. 07-25-05 12:13 AM

Lol Kool you poor thing

Sean Gunner 07-25-05 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
hes not allowed to do that thats actually aganist the mod rules and a abuse of power

Nos does it sometime. Why aren't you jumping on him?

^^..^^ 07-25-05 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Nos does it sometime. Why aren't you jumping on him?

NOS DOES IT TO PEOPLE HES COOL WITH YSDAT DOES IT TO DISRESPECT PEOPLE THAT HE DONT LIKE OR DONT LIKE HIM BIG DIFRENCE VERY BIG DIFFRENCE.YSDAT CLOSES THREADS OF PEOPLE HE DONT LIKE AND LEAVES FREEPOST THREADS OF HIS BUDDIES OPEN :nono:

Sean Gunner 07-25-05 12:19 AM

He's cool with Col B too.

But I guess my point is that, first people complained about him doing too much, then he didn't too much, so people complained he was inactive, and now that he does some modding people complain again. If you think it's a wrong choice, then PM him and hear his views. How do you keep caps on? I thought it corrected it automatically. :huh:

Valor 07-25-05 12:34 AM

rb is way doper than rv lol

cali quit beefing you act like a little kid sometimes man - probably why your not welcome over there cus ur immature

Ysdat 07-25-05 02:31 AM

cali, you made the 100th thread about rv rb blah blah blah.
thats why I closed it, its a gay thing to even try re-prevoke. if you do have a problem Aim me........ but it wouldnt be the same that way huh? cause its not worth doing if RV doesnt see it...idiot.
The shit I done with kool kol b was fun, me and him cool, he took no offence.

As for you accusation of me "leaving my peoples threads open" fag shu up. I close anyones thread, ask anyone from TC, Ive had TC members from banned from LL before. Your an idiot, I have nothing to prove to you.

if you really think Im doping a bad job, please go request a investigation into my modding.

Logic The Goonie 07-25-05 02:34 AM

lol @ how much of a loser you would have to be to do that

Ysdat 07-25-05 02:40 AM

do what????????