RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck yall...GOLD IS NOT DEAD (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201796)

Tha Q. 07-26-05 07:09 PM

Fuck yall...GOLD IS NOT DEAD

to me, it's still the classiest and most beautiful precious metal

the choice of Kings throughout history

and all these rappers now want platinum

well...platinum looks dull to me

GOLD > platinum

Indeph 07-26-05 07:11 PM

rhinestone owns...

13th. 07-26-05 07:11 PM

lol its tru gold is very classy!!!!

Mr. Lyricist 07-26-05 07:11 PM

I agree. Platinum looks like aluminium.
Gold> Platinum.

Logic The Goonie 07-26-05 07:26 PM

It's just cuz you're gay. =/

Tha Q. 07-26-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
It's just cuz you're gay. =/

why do you insist on making dumb ass statements like that geared toward me?

chill plz

∆ P E X X 07-26-05 07:35 PM

I think yellow gold is gaudy as hell. BUT I :heart: white gold.

Tha Q. 07-26-05 07:38 PM

yellow gold is beautiful man

yall only think it's not cuz u been hearin that it's played for the past 20 years

Platinum looks like silver...

silver looks like, well, silver which is nice

and white gold is like white chocolate...wuts da point

Viva 07-26-05 07:45 PM

i've always jus been a fan of silver, gold doesnt suit me, but real proper gold is nice, that cheap ass stuff is nasty, and white gold is a waste of money looks exactly like silver and platinum! :huh:

∆ P E X X 07-26-05 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
yellow gold is beautiful man

yall only think it's not cuz u been hearin that it's played for the past 20 years

Platinum looks like silver...

silver looks like, well, silver which is nice

and white gold is like white chocolate...wuts da point

nah, I didnt' say it's 'played'. I said it's gaudy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
i've always jus been a fan of silver, gold doesnt suit me, but real proper gold is nice, that cheap ass stuff is nasty, and white gold is a waste of money looks exactly like silver and platinum! :huh:

BWAHHAHAH - no man. Silver dosne't look shit liek platinum and platinum dosen't look shit liek white gold, etc. there's a dramatic difference in all three of em - especially the weight of each of em. Platinum is a glossy grey, and silver is dull grey. Sometimes it will look glossy when you first buy a finished piece of it, but that's because its coated with a chemical that's called Rhodium. That rhodium plaiting wears off and you see the real (commercial) silver underneath. The only place ot get GOOD silver jewelry that I know if is England. I had my knight hand made there and if I had it done in the US it wouldnt' have been anywhere near the quality of material or workmanship.

Oh, BTW, white gold is a glossy silver color, not grey lieik the other two. It will NEVER turn the color of silver OR platinum EVER. Oh and platinum is also rhodium coated, but it bonds ot platinum far longer. Even some white golds are rhodium plated.

leady 07-26-05 08:02 PM

gold looks like brass

Viva 07-26-05 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
nah, I didnt' say it's 'played'. I said it's gaudy.

BWAHHAHAH - no man. Silver dosne't look shit liek platinum and platinum dosen't look shit liek white gold, etc. there's a dramatic difference in all three of em - especially the weight of each of em. Platinum is a glossy grey, and silver is dull grey. Sometimes it will look glossy when you first buy a finished piece of it, but that's because its coated with a chemical that's called Rhodium. That rhodium plaiting wears off and you see the real (commercial) silver underneath. The only place ot get GOOD silver jewelry that I know if is England. I had my knight hand made there and if I had it done in the US it wouldnt' have been anywhere near the quality of material or workmanship.

Oh, BTW, white gold is a glossy silver color, not grey lieik the other two. It will NEVER turn the color of silver OR platinum EVER. Oh and platinum is also rhodium coated, but it bonds ot platinum far longer. Even some white golds are rhodium plated.

well, the silver i buy looks like platinum, theyre both silver in colour lol, and white gold luks really similar. Also i wasnt talkin about weight, i was talkin about appearance. and u can buy the polish to keep ur silver lookin good, and i live in ireland, and i get real good quality silver! :)

Tha Q. 07-26-05 08:11 PM

thats the point...I dun care if the hue of silver is different from white gold is different from plat...dats da point

u will NEVER mistake pure yellow gold for anything

and whoeva said gold looks like brass is nuts..brass is pure orange

Viva 07-26-05 08:13 PM

yeah i agree, altho im still a fan of silver! :love: lol