RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mos calls out Suge Knight (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202129)

Sixth Sense 07-29-05 09:14 AM

Mos calls out Suge Knight

You've read right. The Mighty Mos Def called out infamous Death Row mogul Suge Knight during a recent performance at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl night club. Prior to performing a song he said was inspired by Tupac Shakur's mother, Afeni, Pretty Flaco stepped to the front of the stage and yelled out, "Who killed my man, Suge?" Although, Suge was not in attendance, the BKNY lyricist repeated the question several times before declaring, "We fear nothing." Mos then went into the song, which featured him playing piano. He ended the cut by yelling, "Who killed Big, Pac, Jam Master Jay." Mos then concluded by demanding, "Just tell us who did it, Suge. Let's stop all this bullsh!t."

*Bad Newz* 07-29-05 11:08 AM

dat shit is cold...Mos is one of my favorite emcees and poets....but man this shit is crazy....we 'll kno sumthing is up when Mos def come up shot and dead....

Suge is a bully in my opinion...his label anit really went no where since pac died and snoop left

Rile1 07-29-05 12:50 PM

^^ yep...im glad someone finally did tht shit we all know suge had sumthing to do with it....FUCK SUGE he can suck my dick that bastard took 2 hella sick rap leagends away well 1 of em at least..and Jam Master wasnt even involved in that shit...fuck Def Row records

*Bad Newz* 07-29-05 04:32 PM

The Mighty Mos strikes again....but yeah suge not gonna do shit....he's gonna get sumone eles to do it for him....

Ike 07-29-05 04:42 PM

Mos def = walking dead man

~Lady Fiya~ 07-29-05 05:30 PM

not to mention Left Eye went to Suge's label not too long before she died.. i thought that was just fucked up... ~_~

PrahJect 07-29-05 05:40 PM

On the real yea Mos is brave to do that shit.....his skills as a poet n rapper are immense...but suge knight?.....SUGE WUD KILL HIM AND PROBS THROW HIM OVER A HOTEL BRIDGE N...finnish off what he did to Vannila Ice

*Bad Newz* 07-29-05 06:23 PM

Suge knight is da rap games mob boss...everyones ants to overthrow him.....but he's to damn scary to fuck wit....it's like tha teenhagers in da horro flims....they scared as fuck but theyt wanna get rid of the killer....
Mos is da main character that appears in the sequle

WhoAmI 07-29-05 07:29 PM

I gots to give Mos endless props for bein big enough to stand up to Suge...

Traidmarx™ 07-29-05 07:33 PM

fuck a suge knight

$wollzilla™ 07-29-05 07:34 PM

Mos = sikk activist and poet...but whack rapper

Macreep 07-29-05 07:39 PM

Suge will kill Mos......I wouldn't mess with Suge.He killed two legends in they prime and got away with it.

Mos DEf?...a lot of people don't even know him.If Suge got away with killin legends tha everyone knew...then why would he not get away with killin some guy named MOs def that a lot of people don;t know?