RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best at outshining other rappers in they own track (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202206)

Macreep 07-29-05 06:53 PM

Best at outshining other rappers in they own track

Which rapper do ytou think is the best at doing this?

To me....I think EMinem

Renegade is all you need.It is the epotome of outshing.I also think in Dead Wrong he outshined BIG a little bit.But not as much as Renegade.

Who you guys think?

Please leave an explamation too.DOn't freepost.

*Bad Newz* 07-29-05 07:07 PM

yea Emenim def......

He did to Obie trice

he did to The Game

still doing to D12

and he did to Tony Yayo...(Drama Setter's hook is crazy)i luv it

*Bad Newz* 07-29-05 07:07 PM

his hooks are just crazy he bringd this pressense as a big brother on the track.....

Macreep 07-29-05 07:09 PM

Yeah.....I forgot about how he kills those fellow Shady record members.

But you know.....he neva outshined 50.It's more on the contrary,
50 outshines him.

Never Enough & SPend some time

50's verses were actually better than eminem's

Em needs to make another track with 50 that outshines him.

$wollzillaâ„¢ 07-29-05 07:19 PM

lil wayne.....hands down

Macreep 07-29-05 07:22 PM

^^no freeposting dawg....give a reason

And LIL WAyne?

Listen to 6 minute warning....Cassidy and Faboulous murdered his ass on the track.Only person wayne ever outshine is that Bird man and cash money guys.Which even I can do

Logic The Goonie 07-29-05 07:23 PM

Em didn't really outshine Jay that bad guys, I don't know wtf you're talking about.

However, the king of this shit is Canibus, I cannot think of a single track where he didn't outshine the other guys by an average amount at LEAST.

Macreep 07-29-05 07:28 PM

^^yeah...CAnibus killed the GOD himself,Rakim, in"I'll Bust em,you Punich him"But other than that....there wasn't anything much.

But there was a song with Capone and Norega(in Mic CLUB:Curriculum) where Canibus came weaker than usual and they keep up with him.

And Eminem outshined Jay both in flow/lyrics/ and delivery.Jay's verse was good...but EM's was just better.Em even had mutis and alliteration.Wat didn't Em have in that verse?Jay got outshined Soc.

Thassarap 07-29-05 09:32 PM

lil wayne outshines people cause he's only featured on birdman's tracks
i'd have to say luda is the best (stomp, yeah, holidae in, etc.)
lil jon also outshined usher on yeah...

Mentor 07-29-05 11:31 PM

i'll agree wit ludacris..he always outshines wit tracks he's featured on.....eminem outshines almost everybody at everytime....except for the songs on Encore...wack ass album...but eminem did outshine 50 before....maybe u didnt hear "Patiently Waiting" and "Dont Push Me"??? Gatman and robin was aight but nuthin spectacilur.....but eminem takes the most credit

CataclyzM-i-C 07-29-05 11:32 PM

are yall fckin crazy ?!?!?!?!

JAY Z will outshine ANYONE on any track simple n plain

Beanie Sigel - It's On
Snoop - Drop It Like It's Hot Remix
Kanye - Diamonds Remix
Missy - Wake Up

cmon yo dis nigga jay is the illest rapper alive...nuff said !!!!!!!!!!

Macreep 07-29-05 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
i'll agree wit ludacris..he always outshines wit tracks he's featured on.....eminem outshines almost everybody at everytime....except for the songs on Encore...wack ass album...but eminem did outshine 50 before....maybe u didnt hear "Patiently Waiting" and "Dont Push Me"??? Gatman and robin was aight but nuthin spectacilur.....but eminem takes the most credit

IN patiently waitin....lyrically....they were even.EM only outshined 50 in delivery.I neva heard "DOn't push me".....but I will d/l it now and see if your right.

Luda neva been featured on a track with anyone worthy.WHo he outshine?Chingy?,SNoop?,Ciara?Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CataclyzM-i-C
are yall fckin crazy ?!?!?!?!

JAY Z will outshine ANYONE on any track simple n plain

Beanie Sigel - It's On
Snoop - Drop It Like It's Hot Remix
Kanye - Diamonds Remix
Missy - Wake Up

cmon yo dis nigga jay is the illest rapper alive...nuff said !!!!!!!!!!

umm.......do me a favor and get off Jiggas nuts.And go listen to REnegade.
SO wat if Jigga outshines Missy and snoop?That says nothing.And he didn;t outshine Kanye.

PLus.....he got outshined...by Rakim in the watcher AND...like I said..EMinem in renegade.

In terms of BEING outshined...he may be the best. :laugh:

Mentor 07-29-05 11:36 PM

there no way in fuckin hell jay-z outshines kayne or eminem maybe the others u mentioned but never these two dawg

Mentor 07-29-05 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
IN patiently waitin....lyrically....they were even.EM only outshined 50 in delivery.I neva heard "DOn't push me".....but I will d/l it now and see if your right.

Luda neva been featured on a track with anyone worthy.WHo he outshine?Chingy?,SNoop?,Ciara?Please.

true, true...dont forget usher :thumbup:

Macreep 07-29-05 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
true, true...dont forget usher :thumbup:

nah nah....LIl JOn outshined them both :thumbup: