RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   on some real shit - how many of yall know someone who was raped or molested? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202823)

∆ P E X X 08-03-05 02:08 AM

on some real shit - how many of yall know someone who was raped or molested?

I'd say at least 80% of the chicks I 'talked to' as in looked into romantically as more than just a fling told me that they were either molested or raped when they were younger. Is it just me that runs into this high amount, or are there others out ther?

OrEo da cookie 08-03-05 02:11 AM

i know 4 girls who were by there stepdads and 6 ladies who were raped by there 20's every chick i knew at my old school has or was almost molested

Defined 08-03-05 02:13 AM

actually last week i was at a party where my homeboy brought me it was just an open party so me and my 2 homeboys rolled over to the AP to check it out wen we got there we aint no noone and it was a big ass crip party but we aint no till a lil later wen they showed up but we were in da kitchen and we hurd a gurl scream from the bedroom so i ran back there and there was 5 niggas holdin her and she had half her clothes ripped off and was already bloody at the lip and nose i stood there and was like wat the fuck r u doin but i really couldnt help becuze it woulda been about 40 on 3 and wen i walked in one pulled a gun at me and told me to get the fuck out it was crazy so we left rite then and now they sayin all this shit bout they gon come get us or some shit so im like bring it ya no but yea its horrible how gurls r gettin raped very sad worst thing i ever saw

High-Dro 08-03-05 02:14 AM

holy shit thas a lot

gotaasswhoopin4u 08-03-05 02:17 AM

Mannn, my cousin got molested at her job, next day nigga was tryna fuck...aww man, let's not get into it.

Indeph 08-03-05 02:22 AM

my friend timera was raped at the age of 4.

thats all I know of.

snipes 08-03-05 02:23 AM

wat happened
and yea dis gurl i went wit

Logic The Goonie 08-03-05 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defined
actually last week i was at a party where my homeboy brought me it was just an open party so me and my 2 homeboys rolled over to the AP to check it out wen we got there we aint no noone and it was a big ass crip party but we aint no till a lil later wen they showed up but we were in da kitchen and we hurd a gurl scream from the bedroom so i ran back there and there was 5 niggas holdin her and she had half her clothes ripped off and was already bloody at the lip and nose i stood there and was like wat the fuck r u doin but i really couldnt help becuze it woulda been about 40 on 3 and wen i walked in one pulled a gun at me and told me to get the fuck out it was crazy so we left rite then and now they sayin all this shit bout they gon come get us or some shit so im like bring it ya no but yea its horrible how gurls r gettin raped very sad worst thing i ever saw

I actually believe this guy more than anyone on here. =/

And Pop, when I come to Jerz, we gun get him.

Mad Dog 08-03-05 04:21 AM

Yea i know a few...i ain't goin into details though...it ain't right

Acuity 08-03-05 04:27 AM

word Dooms...wtf man...but yo i know 3 and i know 2 that said they were and it turned out they didnt even have sex wid tha bredda....gals can b vindictive mofockas :cussing:

~Luciano~ 08-03-05 05:41 AM

My Brother girl was Raped by like 8 Dudes

Shits Fucked up

How could you do that 2 a Women

they are the reason u are here.....

Tha Q. 08-03-05 06:35 AM

the stats are 1 out of 4 girls and 1 out of 10 boys will be molested in their lifetime

Fiend 08-03-05 09:22 AM

One of my friends was raped by her stepdad.

atti? 08-03-05 10:03 AM

I Know Of A Few...

When I Lived In Maine For A Year Two Years Ago I Met A Girl Who Did...
Cuz I Was "Involved" With Her...
And She Told Me About It Cuz I Asked About The Scars On Her Chest...

I Wish I Didnt Even Ask Though...
Honestly Nothing Pisses Me Off More...
I Swear To God I Would Beat The Kid To Death If I Met Him...

Cuz You're Not Just Physically Abusing Them...
She Was So Cautious About Trusting Me To Begin With...
Because She Was Raped By This Other Kid...
It Just Got Me So Ripped...

Like, I've Done Alot Shit That Isnt So Great...
But The Only Things Ill NEVER Do Is That Or Strike A Child Or Woman...
There's Just No Reason For It...
.One.