RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kool Col B Essay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202963)

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 03:01 AM

Kool Col B Essay

Why is Kool Col B the best Person on RV?

Well, first off let’s look where he lives. He lives in Canada, one of the coolest places in the world next to the US. Their chicks are awesome, and you gotta love their hockey. Col B keeps his pimp hand strong and inspires me to slap e hoes, and maybe even real hoes.

He always has something witty to say, and it’s always quotable. Even if he is legally blind, he’s cool regardless. I mean, let’s face it, if you can be blind and yet still own kids on RV how cool do you have to be?

Even his name implies his coolness. One of the most original kids on RV too. His love for Eazy E is understandable as all of his bling is about him. A poor hispanic kid in Canada, who has a really awesome pussy and scary gats.

He loves power rangers, and who can blame him? When he spits on a power rangers beat, everyone starts signing the power rangers theme song and try to keep up with him as his flow beats out the Nile like it was some rocky creek.

There are so many more reasons why Kool Col B is the best person on RV, but the number one reason is that he is smart, which is why his Eazy E, pussy hugging, legally blind ass has joined The Council!

Px

WhoAmI 08-04-05 03:05 AM

Kool's blind?...............:huh:

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 03:10 AM

Legally ya.

KOOL COL-B 08-04-05 03:16 AM

lmao, werd, i think he wants my pussy... but he's MY cat :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
Kool's blind?...............:huh:

n yeah :( but im "legally blind" i can still c good enuff 2 do most regular shit.... no driving fo me :(

werd

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 03:18 AM

You're too cool to drive.

or is it too blind?

Either way.

KOOL COL-B 08-04-05 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
You're too cool to drive.

or is it too blind?

Either way.

ehhh, 2 blind :( walkin fo 3 hours 2 git 2 tha utha side of town so i can buy a game at wal mart iz a bitch, especially wen theyre sold out of tha game i want, those bastards :mad: *walks 2 wal mart wif can of gas and matches :mad:* werd

TeamOne 08-04-05 03:33 AM

lmo....... werd, this is illy, but he's cooler thn me??? fuck u Rev

Terumoto 08-04-05 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
n yeah :( but im "legally blind" i can still c good enuff 2 do most regular shit.... no driving fo me :(

werd

Sure you can drive... just do it. Laws aint shit.

KOOL COL-B 08-04-05 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Sure you can drive... just do it. Laws aint shit.

exactly :cool: i prolly will too, but if tha cops catch me, its str8 2 jail. n plus, drivin a stolen car wont help much either :cool: werd

WhoAmI 08-04-05 04:36 AM

Remember......it's not stealing.......it's borrowing :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 08-04-05 04:39 AM

A: this is the one of the biggest acts of dickriderdom I've EVER seen.

B: KOOL COL B is fuckin fantastic man, lol, he's liek a young OMB but with more frequent posts and less social awareness. And less narcotics.

V: yeah, I'm high. So?

Ysdat 08-04-05 05:47 AM

can I have a werd of applause for kool col b?

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 06:38 AM

im applauding right now *applauds*.......yeah *cheers*

Viva 08-04-05 10:39 AM

omg......................:shocked: