RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   drunk free (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203068)

Ysdat 08-04-05 06:42 PM

drunk free

left feed on mad dog and acuitys new track.
and kool kol b's track.

This is imply a bored free. no production behind9dont know how to use cool edit) so yeh, quality is fucked.

http://www.soundclick.com/2kn

only track on it. :thumbup:

Mad Dog 08-04-05 06:47 PM

Right after listening i have decided this track was.....

Not all that bad for a freestyle flow was aight rhymes were ok go to the tutorials on how to work cool edit and you should be quite good with elevation :thumbup: keep droppin

Ysdat 08-04-05 07:31 PM

Thanks^

Im allready over figuring out cool edit. i got a studio invite, so Im'a go give it everything I got then see what comes out of that.

Ill post the track on s/c once its done.

any more feed? all comments returned like a self addresed letter.

New Meth0d 08-04-05 07:38 PM

1. let me mix your tracks.

2. pretty good for a freestyle you should jump in tha yahoo cypher sometime..

3. let me mix your tracks

4. accent is austrailian or somethin i think....i can understand you, unlike those uk kids.

5. nice shout out at the end lol

6. let me mix ya tracks

7. that is all, no further comments cause i cant really critique a freestyle cause well its a freestyle

Acuity 08-04-05 07:48 PM

not bad for a freestyle...worrd..let sum1 mess about wid ur vocals and get em soundin a lil better...nuttin dope in lyrics but yo its a free...nice tho :thumbup:

Mentor 08-04-05 09:27 PM

yo quality aint bad...i dont expect much from quality though cuz if u can hear what the person says then people should stop bitchin bout it....anyways ur flow is dope...the beats aight could be more too it....lyrics are aight and the topic kinda generic...but otherwise this decent..7/10..keep it up dawg

.Judicial. 08-04-05 09:50 PM

i like the beat...good shit tho not as bad as you made it out to be...that shit would b a good song to smoke too...good shit tho...quality wasnt all that good but you can hear it so thats good enough......

Reflekt 08-04-05 11:05 PM

ha h ah....man u a clown...ok this is how it goes..for a freestyle?..that was kinda tight..yeah i agree with the quality..but hey theres always room for improvement..yeah man u'll get better..other than that it was good....

Ysdat 08-06-05 05:53 PM

thanks for the feed.

TeamOne 08-07-05 03:04 AM

i think u should rap the same way u were talkin in the beginnin........ theres sumthin that happens to ur voice wen u started rappin..... i unno, but besides that this is pretty good...... maybe u just gotta work on ur breathin i guess.... "TC...... Fux u"

thats how u woulda spelt it, right???

UNF 08-07-05 07:20 AM

Nice Man Pretty Good For A Free Off The Dome...Weerd Vocals Kind Of High Man Mess With It Mix Up Your Tracks.....Don't Let Anyone Do It Untill You Figure Out Yourself You Can't Be Dependent All The Time Cause You Will Owe Favors Most Of The Time But Back To Your Track...You Had A Good Flow Man Rhyme Scheme Meh But Then Again It's A Free You Can't Think Of It On The Spot Lols....Keep This Up Man You'll Blow Up Big...Also Some Tips Don't Tip Off To Close And Nice Lyrics Man Feeling It...Keep It Going Wish You Luck In Studio Time Bruh

E.C 08-07-05 07:40 AM

thjis is pretty ill for a free... flow is on point. lyrics are pretty good. hard to undrstand where bout u from? sound liek a mix of australian and uk... overall pretty decent jusdt work on your mixing skills and you';ll get better...

go leave feed on my new song... its dotted here somwhere pz

Grave Digger 08-07-05 06:22 PM

you stupid foo, drunk freestyle, you always drunk, ;) Just call it "freestyle" we know your drunk already, lol, but word to the gangstaness, i'm keystyling feedback, lmao, nah mean, TC, Fuck You, word, shutdown, ya, im done, right

Ysdat 08-08-05 09:01 PM

Lol ^

Kawn Flixx 08-09-05 09:10 PM

This was pretty dope man i was feeling it ...your delivery was pretty good....your track coulda been mixed alittle better thought..but it was really good for a freestyle...the quality wasnt that bad either..and i was really feeling it ..nice job ys keep it up