RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Threads (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   Set Up Collabs... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203679)

Willa 08-08-05 05:16 PM

Set Up Collabs...

This is where all collab requests will be made. All of them need to be fulfilled so step up and stop complaining once they are done they will be stickied :thumbup:

Dirty Nigga 08-24-05 02:20 PM

Ok.....

I've been workin on my mixtape, its almost done, I'm droppin 14 tracks (audio)....all recorded at my boys place, he got a nice set up so the quality is top notch :thumbup:

Just wonderin if any c.s audio heads wanna drop a verse and i can have it edited into some of my tracks, I gotta go now but when i get back i'll drop track listings and info on each track..

Willa 08-26-05 03:27 AM

sure ill get on one maybe

OrEo da cookie 08-30-05 01:03 AM

willa we gonna do Milk and Cookies??
and i want to do somethin about the goverment
text

Mentalz 09-04-05 01:50 AM

Many of you may not know my situation, however a few should (SV.) Right now im in the Gulf of Mexico helping with the hurricain relief for the next few months. I am in the Navy therefore my time is limited at certain times and i'm not able to post at all. I havent been very active in the recent months but I am planning to be soon.

Basically I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a collab with me, some of the newer people may have never read anything i've written, but some of the older ones know my style (SV, Will)

Let me know as i'd like to get started asap. I need to brush up on my skills b/c I havent had the time to write for a bit. Thanks.

-mentalz

Willa 09-04-05 02:52 AM

oh shit mentalz is back in the building ill collab with you pm me a topic woot woot

Payn 09-11-05 12:41 PM

yea mentalz i've collab wit ya..jus pm me a topic

i'ma do collabs wit nebody in diz forum now either text or audio since i got my audio shit poppin now so jus holla at me if u wanna get down

SINISTER 09-17-05 02:02 PM

Anyone want to collab with me, i would love to work with C.S...so someone let me know this will be hot shit, if you wanna know how i write check the cig

atti? 09-17-05 05:14 PM

Think Up A Topic And How Many Lines You Need From Me
... I'll Be Finished Probally Within A Day Or So.

"Doc" Trin 09-17-05 08:13 PM

i do audio... hit me up. AIM= moskeptsecret

Willa 09-18-05 11:16 PM

all get at u tommorow doc i do audio too :)

Mentalz 09-19-05 01:05 AM

Hey atty, I take a little longer to do a piece, just because of time contraints. If you want i'll PM you a topic and the aprox. size of the lines for a topical later.

atti? 09-19-05 06:11 AM

Ya Definately, Do That

CounTREE Jay 09-19-05 09:31 AM

Definately doin' an audio, prolly like tomorrow i'll do the whole thing, someone get at me.

-CJ-

villagepimp 09-19-05 02:48 PM

Me & Duley wonderin' if any of y'all wanna get on the Pt. III of GIOS... Check S'Click if your confused... audio yo...

So far it's me, Duley, And my Boy Slicky C... Tryin' to get 6 or 8... gonna be a crazy track ya'll... get at me on AIM - iliumdestroyed