RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Love of my life right here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203723)

Chris Stylez 08-09-05 12:59 AM

The Love of my life right here

Thats my sexy baby right there...going out for a month now....I beleive thats one of da most beautifulest girls there is right now....*tears up* feels soo good to me specialy last night

Kordozar 08-09-05 01:25 AM

She Got A Pretty Smile Look Like Some Jawn I Used To Talk 2............

Willa 08-09-05 02:03 AM

looks like this girl i know named laroma

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-09-05 05:16 PM

i dunno where u been locked up all ur life if you think thats the "beautifulest" girl u ever seen....maybe thats the best u can get u mean

Zone Out 08-09-05 05:48 PM

^lmao @ havin the nerve to call ANYBODY ugly.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-09-05 05:51 PM

rofl@remember u pretending to be a girl and rappin

Zone Out 08-09-05 05:57 PM

Actually, no I dont.
But you pretend everyday that you're cute when you're not
:-\

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-09-05 06:09 PM

believe u me....everyone still remembers you as a girl....and as the fag who was voting for himself under different id's...rofl...such as the one above,kryogenix

Zone Out 08-09-05 06:26 PM

No, I NEVER voted for myself, you have me confused.
And since you're so good in matching IP's match mines with that girls.
Its funny that The End already said he was playin, MONTHS ago, prolly a year, and you're the only one still dumb enough to remember it. BTW
Whats your husband's name? the one you claim that yall both surf rv together?
I feel sorry for HIS sex life, nigga must like fuckin wild animals.
:-\

Kordozar 08-09-05 07:24 PM

Yo Will Lemme See Her Pic Son If She That Ugly...........

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-09-05 07:27 PM

actually faggot, u DID vote for yourself in a thread,where u got caught....thats why u usin this id now and not kryogenix,cuz everyone clowned the FUCK out of you under that name.....rofl

MURDAMISTRESS ROFL

a k w o r d Z 08-09-05 07:28 PM

get the fuck outta here.... african booty scratcher knows all about fuckin wild animals... ease up pussy lips.

Chris Stylez 08-09-05 07:58 PM

Latin Kitty if u look better post ya pics up then if u think you is all that and shyt i aint been in Jail been juvi but dat was like 2 years ago anyways a reason that i can pretty much tell u you ugly cuz u havin stank ass attitude about other girls and shyt. Plus altta bitches hate on dark women so go choke on a dick wit salsa on it hoe

Mentor 08-09-05 07:59 PM

I LOVE BLACK CHICKS...i just wanna fuck them in their tight lil black skinned ass :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-09-05 08:02 PM

really now who wouldnt look better than that chubby crosseyes lookin chimp bitch....she damn ugly....and she look like she wearin dentures with that gay ass smile....seriously now.....i had my pics on here for ages...i dunno if the link still works or not cuz i switched isp's..............

btw...real creative diss there,just like ur there faggot,young dolla rofl...wit your wack ass lyrics rofl and ur wack ass text record......