RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ATTN: nerds...... Help me choose a video game to buy.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203770)

La Cosa Nostra 08-09-05 11:21 AM

ATTN: nerds...... Help me choose a video game to buy....

Aiight, so I been thinking I might buy a game in the next few days but I seriously know jack shit about whats dope in video games these days..

I been looking at getting Metal Gear Solid 3 cause MGS2 is one of my faveroute games I ever played.. But I heard Half life 2 is on Xbox aswell and I was also a real big fan of HL1 when it came out in 97..

So at the moment the biggest two contenders are HL2 and MGS3... Can anyone recommend any other games I might wanna look at? And anyone whos played both of the games mentioned above, which one is better all round?

I like games with real good story lines and shit.. My currant collection has shit like MGS2, Hitman 2 & Hitman: Contracts, GTA3- Vice City & San Andreas, Morrowind, Manhunt, Gran Turismo 3, Need for speed: Underground, Splinter Cell and a few others...

I was considering Doom3 but I recently hired it out and played the whole thing... Also recently hired out the new resident evil game and I swear I didnt get past the first level before I got bored as fucking shit in a toilet that wont flush and jus tried to infect my character..-_-

So yeah... Who can help me out... (btw, I got both a ps2 and an xbox so it dont matter what console its on)

Tha Q. 08-09-05 11:29 AM

haaa...now no one is gonna wanna help u cuz they don't wanna be labeled as nerds

but they know they are

haaaaaa

La Cosa Nostra 08-09-05 11:52 AM

People dont usually tend to think that hard into something like that bro :-/

Tha Q. 08-09-05 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
People dont usually tend to think that hard into something like that bro :-/

sorry...my brain works overtime sometimes

:shocked:

Chosen 08-09-05 12:04 PM

Get Metal Gear Solid 3. If you liked 2 then your gonna love 3. It's a serious game. Half Life 2 isn't as good as it was hyped up to be. It's enjoyable but you get tired of it after a few hours of gameplay. I recommend Metal Gear Solid 3. You won't regret gettin' that game.

I'm partly nerd. I read plenty of books, and play plenty of games, and watch plenty of cartoons, but I also get plenty of girls, chill with plenty niggas, record plenty of tracks, and spit plenty of cyphers at plenty of cyphers. I don't judge people so I get along with everyone.

Tha Q. 08-09-05 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Get Metal Gear Solid 3. If you liked 2 then your gonna love 3. It's a serious game. Half Life 2 isn't as good as it was hyped up to be. It's enjoyable but you get tired of it after a few hours of gameplay. I recommend Metal Gear Solid 3. You won't regret gettin' that game.

I'm partly nerd. I read plenty of books, and play plenty of games, and watch plenty of cartoons, but I also get plenty of girls, chill with plenty niggas, record plenty of tracks, and spit plenty of cyphers at plenty of cyphers. I don't judge people so I get along with everyone.

reading books doesn't make you nerd

nerd is more of how you carry yourself

Crazy Hades 08-09-05 12:07 PM

Halo 2 is fun, on varying levels. Some people think it's boring, but there is a huge fanbase and luckily not all of them are retards. And X-Box Live allows a lot of pwning interaction, and the storyline is okay.

Ninja Gaiden is pretty pimp as well. (ninjas are mammals).

Dirty Nigga 08-09-05 12:09 PM

Dunno lol.....Video games really aint my thing....Unless its sports, But still, I dont play many video games

Tha Q. 08-09-05 12:10 PM

I bought an Xbox in december and rarely play it

anybody want it?

Dirty Nigga 08-09-05 12:12 PM

Yeah, i'll take it, it'll do as my little cousins christmas prezent lol

Tha Q. 08-09-05 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
Yeah, i'll take it, it'll do as my little cousins christmas prezent lol

haaaaa...see...jus gimme 50 bucks for it and I'll send it to u

:laugh:

TeamOne 08-09-05 12:15 PM

MGS3.......... thats wat i would get...... and i was about to tell u to get the new Madden but it doesnt seem like u like sports games (and im not even sure if u know wat football is) but, ill try and think of some other good games........ but that would be wat i would choose of the two

La Cosa Nostra 08-09-05 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen

Yeah MGS3 is the one I'm mainly leaning towards.. But damn @ HL2 not being that good? Thats a bit dissapointing.. But thanks for the heads up, I'll definatly hire it out before I buy it then.. And yo, the whole nerd thing wasnt sposed to be that big of a deal :-/ Damn you Q...

La Cosa Nostra 08-09-05 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Halo 2 is fun, on varying levels. Some people think it's boring, but there is a huge fanbase and luckily not all of them are retards. And X-Box Live allows a lot of pwning interaction, and the storyline is okay.

Ninja Gaiden is pretty pimp as well. (ninjas are mammals).

Halo bored the shit out of me last time I seen it played.. Ninja garden looks too arcadish for me.. (searched its pics on google)

Tha Q. 08-09-05 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah MGS3 is the one I'm mainly leaning towards.. But damn @ HL2 not being that good? Thats a bit dissapointing.. But thanks for the heads up, I'll definatly hire it out before I buy it then.. And yo, the whole nerd thing wasnt sposed to be that big of a deal :-/ Damn you Q...

we all know people who play games are nerds

haa

sike