RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Ummm Hiya audio heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204100)

Indeph 08-11-05 06:26 PM

Ummm Hiya audio heads

uhmm... gime some tips on emotion. I'm laid back as hell so this is a hard area for me so ye.... somebody help. I know this the wrong forum its just inactive as hell there.

leady 08-11-05 06:30 PM

emotion comes in time... too many people act like emotion is shoutin.... but emotion is jus soundin like u mean wat u say... basically in battle tracks or self rep u need to be cocky.. vget abit aggy act like ur pissed off wit da mic as far as ur voice goes etc.. in a deep track act emotional speak from da mheart.. learn ur lyrics so u dont concentrate on rememberin or readin em... it jus comes in practice

Tha Q. 08-11-05 06:32 PM

peeps used to say I had no emotion on track...but I do now

1 thing that changed is that I became comfortable with my voice and flow...and I also believe in what IM saying...it creates emotion...and u can also create emotion through the words you choose

Ranks™ 08-11-05 06:37 PM

keep it laid back then nigga.

Indeph 08-11-05 06:37 PM

Wow both of you actually helped. Lol Seems so simple too :(

Indeph 08-11-05 06:38 PM

I can do that? @ ranks lol Niggas tell me I can't do that. Got me doing a movie scene on a calm track and shit :(

Indeph 08-11-05 06:40 PM

Oh Leady I'ma record my verse pella on a tape player and memorize it and record it tommorow. Is that a good idea or is it long and tedius.

leady 08-11-05 06:51 PM

vgood idea... i now practice my lyrics for atleast 2-3 days before recordin

Indeph 08-11-05 06:53 PM

yeah I used to just rap it the second i got the beat. I guess its a longer process.

MAD Cow 08-11-05 06:53 PM

Moooooooooooooooooooo

Daubs 08-11-05 06:55 PM

lmao^

actually made me laugh.

MAD Cow 08-11-05 06:57 PM

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... "Stop Tipping Me"" Mooooooooo

.Ike. 08-12-05 12:52 AM

yea....really it comes with time...you gotta feel what your saying...i still need to work on mine just like everyone else does...but ive gotten to where im comfy behind the mic...and i feel what im saying...and i dont really know how to explain it...but it will come with time...if you keep at it....

umm...hit my new song Jasons Lyric in the songs forum up.....PLLEEEEEAAASSEEE....thanks

Reflekt 08-12-05 06:38 AM

usually i jus write and then go in and record it. i guess thats the wrong way to do it. thanks this helped me too man.

Phenom-in-all 08-12-05 01:17 PM

Q hit it right on..... Rhyming with emotion is 100% your comfortability level. When I get a beat I like I listen to it until I'm comfortable that it fits me, and I fit the beat. I can freestyle on it good, and thats one way to judge if your flow will match it well. Then I write to it whatever I'm feelin, and work on memorizin it before I record it. That way it doesn't sound like I'm reading it. Then I throw the beat on in the car, and just drive and say my verse a few times. (Real mellow atmosphere) - so I spit it just the way I want - with no one else to say anything about it.... I find the flow, energy, emotion I want, and bingo.... done.