RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Any Exposed Person on RV... SMH (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204374)

~Lady Fiya~ 08-13-05 08:20 PM

Any Exposed Person on RV... SMH

Aight, sorry i had to do it. But RV don't need no Imposters..
Angel's Song Forum post
The one you all know as Angel Alverez has been using another female lyricist tracks and posting them on rv.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/lhm_music.htm
(that second track is not Angel but Jayne)

and

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=235104
Both those are pages she posted up. *The first is Lawd Have Mercy's actual page, she claim to had collab wit them on the second track called We A Problem.. That's not her, that's the real Jayne Blaze.

and

*the Second link is the Stolen tracks and all that she's posted on UF and other sites.

She's been taking credit from Mocha aka Jayne from Rapnetwork.com and posting her latest tracks on UF... since way back when me and L. Veracity were in an all girl's crew, not too long ago before L. Veracity joined here..

*This is the works from the real Jayne Blaze, many of you have critiqued Angel Alverez for Jayne's work.. Here's the actual link.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...fm?bandID=53545

Yes, I remember you from UF, Angel Alverez.. No, I ain't finna cover for you.. You don't take other people's credit.. Pick up your own fucking mic.. BTW, I told the real Jayne Blaze to join the site. She'll be here any minute now. :thumbup: I just found out you were fake.. shame on you. tah tah tah.. :nono:

Sean Gunner 08-13-05 08:21 PM

Busted hard.

L. Veracity 08-13-05 08:25 PM

here, I'll post up cuz the "REAL" Jane actually contacted me, I just showed LF...here's what it is though...

HENNY LOPEZ (18:29:54): are you online
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:30:24): depends on who you are
HENNY LOPEZ (18:30:32): lol
HENNY LOPEZ (18:30:58): well i just had a quick question..who is angel alvarez
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:31:11): who are you?..
HENNY LOPEZ (18:31:34): well the chick whose auidios she's claimin to be hers
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:31:39): haha
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:31:43): daaaaaaaaaaayum
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:31:47): how you get my name though?
HENNY LOPEZ (18:32:57): someone sent me a link to UF and tld me i was in an all girl crew..i was like wtf..and check it out..you were the only female i saw that was supposedly in the same crew so i looked up your s/n
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:33:15): ohh ok
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:34:53): somebody was talking about to me about how her and her "boyfriend" be lying cuz some people be thinking that "lord have mercy" is her bro and some know him as her boyfriend; the speculation has been there about them for a long time but they kewl peeps so i ain't think nothin' of it and brushed it off as haterism
HENNY LOPEZ (18:35:54): ahahahaahahha..omg, is law d hav mercy 380/ snub
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:36:03): yes
HENNY LOPEZ (18:36:34): raoflmmfao..damn, this is mocha from RN
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:36:36): you know him?
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:36:54): i don't remember RN, i may have been there at some opint or something, idunno
HENNY LOPEZ (18:38:38): RAPNETWORK.., and no , i know 380
HENNY LOPEZ (18:40:08): haha yea
HENNY LOPEZ (18:40:11): thats the one
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:40:18): but me and my homegirl were talking about this ish a while back...link me to ya real page tho
HENNY LOPEZ (18:41:32): aiight hold on
OMFG Its TiMiD (18:41:36): k

alleged real one paGe
alleged fakie paGe

now, I'm kewl with Jane and Lord but I been hearing since way way back on my days on RF that THEY were the same person, that Jane was just Lord's alias or whatever...and a few weeks aGo Jane was accused of biting in text...they my people's but iono what to make of so much constant speculation of Jane & Lord...get at me ya'lll...

ya'll my PEOPLES, but what am I to make of all this? :confused:

~Lady Fiya~ 08-13-05 08:28 PM

word my convo with the REAL Jayne Blaze is too long to post.. just read LV's it's the same thang basically lol.. haha @ people stealing tracks from someone else..

well hey you know you good if other's claimin yo' shit..

M Eazy 08-13-05 08:29 PM

Too much to read, but it seems like someone got busted for something.

hahahahahaha!

Jayne 08-13-05 08:43 PM

Yo, this jayne/mocha from rapnetwork.com..and yes, those are my tracks, that broad is postin as her own. I dont know how long this shit here has been going on , but it aint coo' at all..

I got people hittin me up and shit askin bout posts and tracks on a fuckin UF or RV..that i have no fuckin clue as to what they takin bout til now..

380/lawd hav mercy been my peeps for a min, but this ANGEL ALVAREZ bitch..I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE IS...

All I know is BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY/ ROYALTIES AND SHIT...

M Eazy 08-13-05 08:48 PM

^shut up AND POST A LINK, I WANNA HERE YO SHIT

Jayne 08-13-05 08:51 PM

I suggest you search SC.. 'JAYNE'

Daubs 08-13-05 08:51 PM

In the first post dummy :shoot:

And wow at that wack shit.

AA is lame as fuck.

Ms. Get Gully 08-13-05 08:53 PM

LOL..there was a nigga on UF that exposed Angel..for biting text and everybody jumped on the bitch hard....and lawd tried to justify it but really his post aint make sense becuase he posted up her verse which was done way after the person she bit..but anyways thats besides the point.. I seen mocha on Rapnetwork..ive been on that site a few times...im suprised i didnt catch that....

M Eazy 08-13-05 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
In the first post dummy :shoot:

And wow at that wack shit.

AA is lame as fuck.

Oh, I didn't read tha first post. That was too much. 'dummy'.

Oh well, she posted like 8 links in that post, I'm not searching for it. Thats time consuming.

Dervla 08-13-05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne
Yo, this jayne/mocha from rapnetwork.com..and yes, those are my tracks, that broad is postin as her own. I dont know how long this shit here has been going on , but it aint coo' at all..

I got people hittin me up and shit askin bout posts and tracks on a fuckin UF or RV..that i have no fuckin clue as to what they takin bout til now..

380/lawd hav mercy been my peeps for a min, but this ANGEL ALVAREZ bitch..I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE IS...

Fucking RIGHT I NEVER LIKED HER WHEN SHE GOT IN TE!

I knew something was up with her...Fucking str8 Up Claiim your shit. :shoot:

∆ P E X X 08-13-05 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne

LOL, spoken liek a true hustler. I you can prove that ypu posted your tracks before AA posted hers, I guarantee there will be a songs forum ban coming down HARD.

ILL GEE 08-13-05 09:28 PM

wow.... that's some bold shyt right there.... stealing another artist's work and posting it on multiple sites like it ain't gon come back...lmao... kats is mad funny-styled these days