RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Did u watch the gran prix in Denver? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204378)

Valerie 08-13-05 09:05 PM

Did u watch the gran prix in Denver?

did any of u watch the gran prix in denver or the boxing in denver pepsi center? speaking of has anyone here been in denver before in the pepsi center? :thumbup:

Cruise Montana 08-13-05 09:08 PM

Nah, I was too busy fuckin' your mom homie. sorry. chain gang. you can't see me. :nono:

M Eazy 08-13-05 09:08 PM

What grand prix will you be talking about?

Oh, and obviously I didn't watch it, I just wanna know what ya'll bout to be talkin bout. I need to stay up on game.

M Eazy 08-13-05 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cena
Nah, I was too busy fuckin' your mom homie. sorry. chain gang. you can't see me. :nono:

U are an idiot for no reason at all.

Cruise Montana 08-13-05 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
U are an idiot for no reason at all.

Homie, atleast I ain't named after a gas company. Fart knocker. :shoot:

Valerie 08-13-05 09:10 PM

Cena your a fuckin herb seriously grow the fuck up. And Mac Watch ESPN2 and you should see the replay of the boxing match from yesterday. and cena Wanna Get merked u fuckin hocake.;)

Cruise Montana 08-13-05 09:11 PM

homie, if you want some......... come get some. You know where the frontlines at. If you want it, just set it up. it's that simple homie. You can't see me. :nono:

Valerie 08-13-05 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cena
Homie, atleast I ain't named after a gas company. Fart knocker. :shoot:

LOL Fart knocker...... Son that werd was used before you were a twinkle in ur daddys eye even before you were a fuckin nut stain in ur daddys underwear. But anyways wanna battle Bitch since you talkin all this shit and cant back it up. :nono:

M Eazy 08-13-05 09:14 PM

^This cat is a herb. That gas station line is old as hell. I rather be named after a gas station, than hoping on some wrestlers dick all day.

New Meth0d 08-13-05 09:15 PM

fuck yo gran prix

M Eazy 08-13-05 09:17 PM

WTF is a grand prix dammit?!?

Cruise Montana 08-13-05 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
LOL Fart knocker...... Son that werd was used before you were a twinkle in ur daddys eye even before you were a fuckin nut stain in ur daddys underwear. But anyways wanna battle Bitch since you talkin all this shit and cant back it up. :nono:

homie, shut the fuck up, you make yourself look more and more of a herb everytime you talk. Just stfu and set up the battle.

and Texaco, you ARE right. Dopium is a herb. ;) and homie, if you want some, come get some. You can't see me. :nono:

noname 08-13-05 09:20 PM

yea...what is this grand prix thing

and cena....shut up...

Cruise Montana 08-13-05 09:21 PM

^hop of the nuts homie........

Valerie 08-13-05 09:29 PM

A gran prix is a race with F1 cars and shit like that on highways that they close off. And Cena go to accept the battle you wack piece of shit. :nono: