RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Black Eyed Piss????:huh: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204467)

Os1ris 08-15-05 12:57 PM

Black Eyed Piss????:huh:

^ :laugh: This is either really nasty....or a really good photoshopped job :/

schema 08-15-05 12:59 PM

photoshop...not bad...

Blay'all 08-15-05 01:02 PM

it really looks wet tho :(

Blay'all 08-15-05 01:02 PM

if its really easy efecx then make my juelz sweatin around the neck :shoot:

Plushface 08-15-05 01:07 PM

ew, she dont look as hot as she does in the videos :(.

∆ P E X X 08-15-05 01:10 PM

nah, this is defitiely NOT a photoshop file and I can list about 4 reasons why it isnt'..

But yeah..I dunno weather to be mildly disgusted by this...or aroused...

Ah hell, who am I kididng, I always choose arroused.

Blay'all 08-15-05 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
nah, this is defitiely NOT a photoshop file and I can list about 4 reasons why it isnt'..

But yeah..I dunno weather to be mildly disgusted by this...or aroused...

Ah hell, who am I kididng, I always choose arroused.

lmao werrd, i dont think it was made in PS either

it looks way too real

DQ 08-15-05 01:12 PM

Might have had some dirty talk before she went on stage or some hot dude in the crowd and she went in the super soak-a-mode

schema 08-15-05 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.A.
if its really easy efecx then make my juelz sweatin around the neck :shoot:

its not quite as good...but then again i spent 5 minutes on it...its really easy to do....

∆ P E X X 08-15-05 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
Might have had some dirty talk before she went on stage or some hot dude in the crowd and she went in the super soak-a-mode

yeah thats' what I'm thinkin, because that shit woulda crept up slow on her. Piss...definitely would not.

PS Schema that looks NOTHING like it, lol. believe me man, this def isn't a photoshop file. If it's so easy, howcome you couldn't do it??

Speats 08-15-05 01:17 PM

lmfao !........

schema 08-15-05 01:25 PM

wtf...someone made a black shape that looked like a football...put it over her crotch and faded the opacity...

the reason its shadowed is because there were already shadows on her pants that showed through when the opacity got faded...

i spent 5 minutes doing mine haphazardly and if you saw it without the pic i made it from youd be like damn juelz looks sweaty...

if you found the pics that this was made from and did it splitcreen the photoshop job would look shitty too...

look at the first pic...the "piss" is the exact same color everywhere except where she already had a shadow on the inside of her left thigh...you can even see the little dimples where he used the paintbrush to try and make the shape not perfectly round so it looked realer...

cmon man...

plus if you use logic...whos gonna piss their pants and stand there for the rest of a show with a giant wet spot instead of running backstage embarrassed as hell...

and have you ever seen someone piss their pants? like her whole leg would be wet all the way down...not in one strangely perfectly symmetrical spot...

the second and third pics are a better job but the first one gives it away as photoshop...

La Cosa Nostra 08-15-05 01:34 PM

This is old.. I seen it weeks ago :-/

Who cares if its real.. Suck shit to the bitch for having photos being passed around the net like that.. And schema... You really did go into detail examining that photo of the piss didnt you..

That kind of creeps me out.. :sleep: