RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I :love: cops (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204725)

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:32 AM

I :love: cops

check this.........

cops are seriously pointless.

the cops in my local recently got called to this distraught girl.

The girl called 111 (police number here) and asked for a car to come get her in piha (name of place) cause someoen was trying to attack her. The call centre for the pigs replyd. "We need more detail before we can send a patrol car" So she explained it whilst crying. They then told her it isnt signifigant enough to send a patrol car and hung up.

the girl called back 5 minutes later pleading with the poice to send a patrol car to piha to pick her up cause she knows shes in serious trouble, (a guy had flollowed her from a party)

They still denied her a cop, and instead called a non local taxi company and sent the taxi to the other side of the fucking city.

the girl is yet to be found. I went to school with her younger sister, shit affected our community like crazy. The relasionship between us and police is far from being civilized.

FUCK THE POLICE!

there has been a investigation and everything,led to cops admitting they are wrong. then the mother fucker went and nationally broadcasted her cell phone calls made to 111............... yes........that is going to bring her back....

FUCK THE POLICE!

noname 08-17-05 12:39 AM

I don't believe this story Ysdat...but if it is true...

N do you know how many prank calls are made to 911 daily?...who gave you the details to this story.The cops wouldn't leave her high n dry like that.It had to be different.it probably sounded like a prank when she called em.Cops wouldn't do it like that.

Stop listening to NWA Ysdat.... :nono:

.Ike. 08-17-05 12:40 AM

what the fuck man.......how can the police deny somebody like that?

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:40 AM

not true??

your a fucking idiot..............

noname 08-17-05 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
what the fuck man.......how can the police deny somebody like that?

they musta had a busy day n shit...they probably did like 100 shit that day...and they were tired...you neva know...and like I said..the bitch musta not made it believe enough...she shoulda screamed :)

noname 08-17-05 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
not true??

your a fucking idiot..............

I'm obligated not to believe everything you type right?

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:43 AM

that is fuckin bullshit

most of the cops in my town are racist too

my best friend who is a girl was drivin around with this black dude and she got pulled over for a "speeding" ticket, and well what he didnt know was that my girl got connections with the cops and so it turns out the dude said that the only reason he gave her a ticket was because she was driving around with a "nigger"

bullshit.

noname 08-17-05 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY
that is fuckin bullshit

most of the cops in my town are racist too

my best friend who is a girl was drivin around with this black dude and she got pulled over for a "speeding" ticket, and well what he didnt know was that my girl got connections with the cops and so it turns out the dude said that the only reason he gave her a ticket was because she was driving around with a "nigger"

bullshit.

I don't recall Ysdat sayin anything about racism in his story :huh:

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:47 AM

natural kiler your simply a herb,your comments arent relevant.

Im still fucked off with this fucking shit, im tryna find it on my local web pages to show you a more detailed story.

fuck cops.

noname 08-17-05 12:49 AM

Quote:
natural kiler your simply a herb,your comments arent relevant.

Im still fucked off with this fucking shit, im tryna find it on my local web pages to show you a more detailed story.

fuck cops.

so the best responce you have for me is "I'ma herb" :huh:

Dawg...you may or may not be angry for real(if this story's true)...but I am stating facts...it coulda been that way...the bitch may have had a bad record or sumtin.She musta made mad prank calls in the past....ya neva know.

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
I don't recall Ysdat sayin anything about racism in his story :huh:

idiot, i was saying the cops in my town are racist too in reference to them being racist in addition to being idiots as Ysdat stated.

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:52 AM

idiot.

I knew the fucking family of the girl..she was a decent person who didnt deserve this.
Knowen for prank calls??? wtf??!!! are you seriously obligated to allways talk like you have no clue wtf your on about.

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:53 AM

Quote:
idiot.

I knew the fucking family of the girl..she was a decent person who didnt deserve this.
Knowen for prank calls??? wtf??!!! are you seriously obligated to allways talk like you have no clue wtf your on about.

lmfao, werrd

its not like that gives them the right to ignore a call like that, prank callers can get their asses raped too.

noname 08-17-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
idiot.

you knew the family of the girl...but you neva knew her clearly.You probably only seen the good side of her..she may have had a naughty side..

and the hoe still may not be dead...she may just be with her boyfriend in Jamica fucking his balls out by the beach....and all this was a prank.

nobody in this world is decent...we all have a bad side...n she is no exception. :nono: